Fchamp confirmed umvc3 update

#101Thunder097Posted 1/15/2013 2:22:19 PM
Come on! Vergil?! I understand that but DOOM?! I hope they do not touch his hidden missiles I'm gonna flip tables!
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#102RoccoRedPosted 1/15/2013 2:23:40 PM
ih0tfirei posted...
FAILUREtoreply posted...
What kind of Zero and Vergil nerfs would there be?
I main both of them... I really don't want Zero to become B tier or lower

All zero and vergil need are damage nerfs. For morridoom, the only nerf I want to see is a damage nerf on her soul fists. Either overall nerf on it or at least when in AV. The chip damage is absurd.

If you reduce her damage on Soul Fists it will bring her back down to Trash Tier again. Her more powerful combos use Soul Fist and if damage is nerfed than Morrigan will suffer greatly.

I think it would be better if Morrigan just losses meter gain or something.
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
PKMN FC: 5415-5334-2248
#103Telly2588Posted 1/15/2013 2:38:35 PM
To all the people crying about nerfs to their top tier characters, I still use Phoenix to this day. Kiss my shiny metal ass please and thank you.

At this point the only nerf I'm interested in is Doom. Everybody else? Good riddance.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#104ih0tfireiPosted 1/15/2013 2:44:03 PM
RoccoRed posted...
ih0tfirei posted...
FAILUREtoreply posted...
What kind of Zero and Vergil nerfs would there be?
I main both of them... I really don't want Zero to become B tier or lower

All zero and vergil need are damage nerfs. For morridoom, the only nerf I want to see is a damage nerf on her soul fists. Either overall nerf on it or at least when in AV. The chip damage is absurd.

If you reduce her damage on Soul Fists it will bring her back down to Trash Tier again. Her more powerful combos use Soul Fist and if damage is nerfed than Morrigan will suffer greatly.

I think it would be better if Morrigan just losses meter gain or something.

Losing meter gain does nothing. Instead of starting her, you just use her in the 2nd slot with someone who can gain the meter for you on point.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#105RagingRicansPosted 1/15/2013 2:57:40 PM
Platypus_7 posted...
SGleader1 posted...
I seriously want to strangle people saying Zero needs to be nerfed e_e

I bet 90% of those people fight against Zero instead of understanding him as a character and just playing the matchup as necessary. It's getting pretty annoying hearing everyone cry cheap, even though Zero is vulnerable as **** durring most of his specials if they're not covered up correctly.

I legit don't see why a character can't just outright be good.

No.

Vulnerable during specials? Lol... Even half decent zeros cancel raikousen each time, and never leave him vulnerable.

Sure zero may not have the greater tournament placements, but who cares? He still roflstomps the majority players in any other setting. Sorry but it's true.

Air mobility: Yep
Teleports: pretty much
Amazing priority: yep
TOD ability: one of the best
FULL SCREEN HIT CONFIRMS INTO TOD?: yes...
almost unavoidable incoming mixups: yes

I'm sorry but Zero is worse than Vergil, way worse.

Yes, he's the only character I feel like I can't beat when in the right hands.

He needs a good nerfing to stop the freaking trend he's made... Everyone seems to have to need to play ZMC and learn how to LL...

Its getting f***ing stupid.

Let the die hard Zero fans relearn him and keep him.

But I already Relearned him from vanilla and you want me to do it again? The buffs and nerfs Zero had made him a completely New character when it came to combos and the neutral game. What Nerfs would you give him? I can't think of anything besides raikousen that wouldn't ruin the guy.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.
#106PoltergustPosted 1/15/2013 3:07:05 PM(edited)
Well, for Zero, I could think of two (only one should happen, though):

-More recovery on Buster.
-Zero cannot charge Buster during super-flashes.

This way, Zero would still have crazy mix-ups, but his combos are harder to perform and he's a bit more assist dependent.
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#107RagingRicansPosted 1/15/2013 3:16:01 PM
Oh and Buff Trish. It doesn't make sense that her round harvest can be disrupted my Certain moves on block. If I throw out a round harvest to chip and the guy does Vajra and I block it. My round harvest shouldn't deactivate.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.
#108_tanjil_Posted 1/15/2013 3:18:59 PM
ehh I see Dante = same and well I'm glad he didn't get nerfed any harder, but I kinda wish they buffed him a bit. I hate the new push back on all his attacks, and can they fix his cr.L hitbox, not hitting characters when you're too close to them, wtf is that
#109SGleader1Posted 1/15/2013 3:23:15 PM
Poltergust posted...
Well, for Zero, I could think of two (only one should happen, though):

-More recovery on Buster.
-Zero cannot charge Buster during super-flashes.

This way, Zero would still have crazy mix-ups, but his combos are harder to perform and he's a bit more assist dependent.

I can see the first one being viable but the second one is dumb. If that was the case EVERYONE should have that nerf, and that would ruin the pacing of some characters along with Zero not being able to do lightning loops. Making a character more assist dependent is a terrible design choice.

Also to the person that listed all of Zero's strengths? That's cute, but I said if you don't cover them correctly. His normals have great priority but his teleports and lightning dashes can be grabbed out of pretty damn easily.

I do however agree with you about everyone jumping on the Zero bandwagon. It irritates me alot especially since I'm pretty loyal to the character. I feel like he's got the potential to be nerfed because people flock to him instead of sticking to their own play styles. But just because you struggle fighting against him doesn't justify the almost extreme hatred. Just saying.
---
Done with Marvel for a VERY long time.
#110_tanjil_Posted 1/15/2013 3:25:23 PM
RagingRicans posted...
Oh and Buff Trish. It doesn't make sense that her round harvest can be disrupted my Certain moves on block. If I throw out a round harvest to chip and the guy does Vajra and I block it. My round harvest shouldn't deactivate.

Yeah that also pisses me off. it also pisses me off that her moves have almost no hit stun. Her level 3 is useless unless you chip away at your opponent or have a specific assist set up. Then you have other zoning characters like doom and magneto who zone better than her, have combos that go on forever and viable level 3's for that reason. Also it would be nice if she could actually have a peekaboo loop or hopscotch loop. Peekaboo is useless in combos, not as amazing on point as it is as an assist.