Fchamp confirmed umvc3 update

#51felicaPosted 1/15/2013 10:50:11 AM(edited)
Im all for nerfs. Lol at anyone saying "leave zero and vergil alone" Lmao.

Leave Doom and his hidden missiles alone please. It's not the end all be all. If they get changed so they disappear on hit, they are useless.

So why should Missiles continue to be out if hit yet Drones doesn't when Sentinel don't only has less health but also a bigger hurtbox??? Pleas explain that.

---
Patiently waiting for DmC,Tomb Raider,Last of Us,Stick Of Truth-UMvC3 team Spencer/Dorm/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 Black 2 FC-1034 9297 3420
#52itzzjustinYEAHPosted 1/15/2013 10:53:59 AM
felica posted...

Leave Doom and his hidden missiles alone please. It's not the end all be all. If they get changed so they disappear on hit, they are useless.

So why should Missiles continue to be out if hit yet Drones doesn't when Sentinel don't only has less health but also a bigger hurtbox??? Pleas explain that.

Nerf Spencer's damage and nerf Dorm's meteors and volcano.
#53KromagnumPosted 1/15/2013 10:56:45 AM
What I want is for drones assist to still come out even when Sentinel gets hit and interrupt the happy birthday that I always eat.
---
PSN: glenn220
Ain't no shook hands in Brooklyn, grab ya balls and man up! -Telly2588
#54Rags_2_RichesPosted 1/15/2013 10:58:38 AM
For Christ sake don't nerf any damn body. Buff the characters that can't hang with the top tiers. Who cares if Morrigan gets nerfed and 75% of the cast still can't deal with her keep away? There's a reason why Morrigan builds meter during AV and that's because she needs it. She's not that good outside of AV. You guys are gonna be pissed when they nerf Spencer, Vergil etc and the mid to low tiers still can't do a thing to them. Just buff characters and call it a day. If we get nerfs we get crap like Tron Bonne and She-Hulk all over again.
---
Romantic, Dramatic, but never panic. Original Sensei write rhymes in the attic.
#55KarsticlesPosted 1/15/2013 10:58:57 AM
Masta Blasta posted...
Honestly, I'm starting to lean towards Morrigan not building meter in Astral Vision. If you want meter in Astral Vision, use soul drain.

Hopefully they can do that. I'm worried because when Veil of Mist is up (prevents meter gain), Soul Drain no longer works. Otherwise I would have a sweet DHC that steals 2.5 bars of meter from my opponent off of an air throw with Amaterasu. When a move says "no meter gain allowed", it means in any form. I wonder if down TACs even provide meter during Veil of Mist...
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#56felicaPosted 1/15/2013 10:59:51 AM
itzzjustinYEAH posted...
felica posted...

Nerf Spencer's damage and nerf Dorm's meteors and volcano.

Im fine with Spencer being nerfed. Dorm is fine however.
---
Patiently waiting for DmC,Tomb Raider,Last of Us,Stick Of Truth-UMvC3 team Spencer/Dorm/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 Black 2 FC-1034 9297 3420
#57Phara0hManPosted 1/15/2013 11:01:33 AM
I really hope this is false. Uninformed nerfs are the bane of fighting games.
---
NP: Dark Souls, UMvC3, SFxT
UMvC3: She-Hulk/ Dormammu/ Hawkeye SFxT: Jin/Abel
#58Raoh08Posted 1/15/2013 11:09:01 AM
It would be nice if this is true. I dont see them adding characters. A "balance" patch is more realistic.
---
XBL: BKD Kingraoh
#59LionHeart823Posted 1/15/2013 11:18:50 AM
"Dormammu the same
Dante the same"

That's all I want to know
---
~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203
#60Telly2588Posted 1/15/2013 11:33:46 AM
Long as they leave my Wesker alone....
---