Fchamp confirmed umvc3 update

#61KnyghtFallPosted 1/15/2013 11:34:03 AM
felica posted...
Im all for nerfs. Lol at anyone saying "leave zero and vergil alone" Lmao.

Leave Doom and his hidden missiles alone please. It's not the end all be all. If they get changed so they disappear on hit, they are useless.

So why should Missiles continue to be out if hit yet Drones doesn't when Sentinel don't only has less health but also a bigger hurtbox??? Pleas explain that.

Drones are immediately active. Right in your face. If they didn't disappear after Sentinel gets hit, they'd be a broken "get off me" assist. Landing a hit on their point or both wouldn't matter. The drones would interrupt your assault.

If the drones didn't disappear if he was on point either, we'd have a very strong character on our hands. His bombs are good because they are a nuisance that must be dealt with once called. If his regular drones did that, Sentinel would stomp any ground based melee character in the game. He'd be a lot stronger with that change alone, and his assist would be god tier easily.

Now, missiles must launch, turn, then fall. They are not an immediate threat in nearly all cases. Doom is also standing there for 50 marvel years while they are launching.

Landing a hit while he is out would result in them disappearing. You have all day to do this compared to drones (again, immediately in your face)

Do you understand my point?
---
Dante is a nice check that you can cash at any liquor store. Haggar is a money order. ~loffter
#62PyroSparkPosted 1/15/2013 11:37:02 AM
KnyghtFall posted...
felica posted...

Leave Doom and his hidden missiles alone please. It's not the end all be all. If they get changed so they disappear on hit, they are useless.

So why should Missiles continue to be out if hit yet Drones doesn't when Sentinel don't only has less health but also a bigger hurtbox??? Pleas explain that.

Drones are immediately active. Right in your face. If they didn't disappear after Sentinel gets hit, they'd be a broken "get off me" assist. Landing a hit on their point or both wouldn't matter. The drones would interrupt your assault.

If the drones didn't disappear if he was on point either, we'd have a very strong character on our hands. His bombs are good because they are a nuisance that must be dealt with once called. If his regular drones did that, Sentinel would stomp any ground based melee character in the game. He'd be a lot stronger with that change alone, and his assist would be god tier easily.

Now, missiles must launch, turn, then fall. They are not an immediate threat in nearly all cases. Doom is also standing there for 50 marvel years while they are launching.

Landing a hit while he is out would result in them disappearing. You have all day to do this compared to drones (again, immediately in your face)

Doom's missiles should still be nerfed in some way. This game doesn't need a get out of jail, combo-breaker.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#63Cable_mvc2Posted 1/15/2013 11:41:07 AM
The only ones that want nerfs are the ones that sucked in the first place.
#64NeonCrusaderPosted 1/15/2013 11:42:44 AM
I don't really agree with nerfing characters in this game. Just buff everyone up to the best characters' level. Normally this would result in power creep and blah blah blah but it's Marvel and I'd honestly rather have a bunch of OP nonsense than not.
---
P4 Arena: Yukiko/Shabrys
BBCS EX: Valkenhayn/Hakumen
#65catkiller904Posted 1/15/2013 11:44:37 AM
KnyghtFall posted...
felica posted...

To add to this, it's often possible to avoid Missiles while attacking the point, or in a happy birthday situation. It's not always a combo breaker. Not saying I think Missiles are perfectly fair, but...this is definitely the wrong kind of "fix."
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg
#66KarsticlesPosted 1/15/2013 11:45:05 AM
As much as I hate Hidden Missiles, it's not fair to compare it to Sentinel Force.
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#67RidleysShadowPosted 1/15/2013 11:45:38 AM
buff spiderman, frank west, and phoenix wright.

nerf everyone else. hard.
---
PSN: DRMOGUERA XBL: DocFishopolis
#68Bigezzay08Posted 1/15/2013 11:47:14 AM
I won't believe this until I see it.
---
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT
#69OrosukePosted 1/15/2013 11:55:38 AM
Don't touch Magneto :'(

Or Infinites, tbh. I don't think Zero deserves nerfs though, either.
---
Normally I would concede, but Tobi lies about everything. He even lied to himself in his own monologue. - GuideToTheDark
#70ih0tfireiPosted 1/15/2013 11:56:00 AM
I hate nerfs that change the way a character is played. If they are nerfing anything, I hope its just damage nerfs on certain moves.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I