Fchamp confirmed umvc3 update

#71felicaPosted 1/15/2013 11:58:22 AM
KnyghtFall posted...
felica posted...
Im all for nerfs. Lol at anyone saying "leave zero and vergil alone" Lmao.

Leave Doom and his hidden missiles alone please. It's not the end all be all. If they get changed so they disappear on hit, they are useless.

So why should Missiles continue to be out if hit yet Drones doesn't when Sentinel don't only has less health but also a bigger hurtbox??? Pleas explain that.

Drones are immediately active. Right in your face. If they didn't disappear after Sentinel gets hit, they'd be a broken "get off me" assist. Landing a hit on their point or both wouldn't matter. The drones would interrupt your assault.

If the drones didn't disappear if he was on point either, we'd have a very strong character on our hands. His bombs are good because they are a nuisance that must be dealt with once called. If his regular drones did that, Sentinel would stomp any ground based melee character in the game. He'd be a lot stronger with that change alone, and his assist would be god tier easily.

Now, missiles must launch, turn, then fall. They are not an immediate threat in nearly all cases. Doom is also standing there for 50 marvel years while they are launching.

Landing a hit while he is out would result in them disappearing. You have all day to do this compared to drones (again, immediately in your face)

Do you understand my point?

I get all that. That still doesn't mean it's ok for them to still be out once hit. Even if u hit doom you can't really do a combo cause you know misslies are coming. Once misslies are called your forced to stop attacking.
---
Patiently waiting for DmC,Tomb Raider,Last of Us,Stick Of Truth-UMvC3 team Spencer/Dorm/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 Black 2 FC-1034 9297 3420
#72BlackEnergy11Posted 1/15/2013 12:04:22 PM
Sentinelllllll yessss!
---
psn: neogunz1985
4th Lord Mains: ????? not sure anymore ... still the official Sent yaw'll
#73itzshowtime8Posted 1/15/2013 12:16:00 PM
I think the bigger issue is if they will do this before or after EVO. Doing this before EVO is gonna cause a lot of headaches as people will have to relearn a bunch of stuff again.
---
PSN: itzshowtime8
Team:
#74Dragonboy86Posted 1/15/2013 12:16:43 PM
I can't be the only one who thinks this is BS. I would LOVE an update, but considering this coming from Champ, I'm not expecting much. I hope I'll eat my own words soon, but it doesn't look likely.
---
Mains: UMVC3:still working on that
A vicious member of the Brotherhood that wields the Fists of Fire.
#75KCJ5062Posted 1/15/2013 12:22:12 PM
If this is true and they did indeed nerf Morrigan because of complaints, then why isn't the same being done for Wesker? Doesn't he get the most complaints?
#76KNITEMAREXPosted 1/15/2013 12:28:14 PM
There's no patch. Can't believe so many people actually believe this bull
#77ih0tfireiPosted 1/15/2013 12:28:22 PM
KCJ5062 posted...
If this is true and they did indeed nerf Morrigan because of complaints, then why isn't the same being done for Wesker? Doesn't he get the most complaints?

Not sure if serious
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#78pauIiePosted 1/15/2013 12:29:45 PM
folks saying just buff the lower tiers are just making empty posts without suggesting what kind of buffs would be needed.

people have ideas on why they think what's broken is broken, but does anyone have any ideas on what buffs would be good?
---
http://i.imgur.com/O5APL.jpg
#79SGleader1Posted 1/15/2013 12:30:19 PM
I seriously want to strangle people saying Zero needs to be nerfed e_e

I bet 90% of those people fight against Zero instead of understanding him as a character and just playing the matchup as necessary. It's getting pretty annoying hearing everyone cry cheap, even though Zero is vulnerable as **** durring most of his specials if they're not covered up correctly.

I legit don't see why a character can't just outright be good.
---
Done with Marvel for a VERY long time.
#80KCJ5062Posted 1/15/2013 12:37:47 PM
ih0tfirei posted...
KCJ5062 posted...

Not sure if serious

What are you talking about? Along with Hidden Missiles, the sunglasses buff Wesker got is one of the things people complain the most about.