Fchamp confirmed umvc3 update

#81Holy_Cloud105Posted 1/15/2013 12:38:21 PM
If this was real then Champ or Combofiend would probably get in a lot of trouble for even mentioning the game is getting a balance patch before an official announcement from Capcom.
---
"Thunder is in the heavens, lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"
#82PyroSparkPosted 1/15/2013 12:39:39 PM
Holy_Cloud105 posted...
If this was real then Champ or Combofiend would probably get in a lot of trouble for even mentioning the game is getting a balance patch before an official announcement from Capcom.

Like Capcom doesn't work with people to leak updates. lol lupinko
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#83TurlastPosted 1/15/2013 12:40:33 PM
KCJ5062 posted...
ih0tfirei posted...
KCJ5062 posted...
If this is true and they did indeed nerf Morrigan because of complaints, then why isn't the same being done for Wesker? Doesn't he get the most complaints?

Not sure if serious

What are you talking about? Along with Hidden Missiles, the sunglasses buff Wesker got is one of the things people complain the most about.

Honestly, I haven't heard anyone complain about Wesker since the first few months of Ultimate.
---
The official Chris Redfield of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Board Currently building a solid team for Jill!
MVC1: Wolverine/Strider
#84Dragonboy86Posted 1/15/2013 12:42:45 PM
PyroSpark posted...
Holy_Cloud105 posted...

Like Capcom doesn't work with people to leak updates. lol lupinko

Lupinko...I haven't heard from in a while. If anything was confirmed, Lupinko would at least have said something by now...right? Or did the Capcops catch him? Until Lupinko actually says something, I'm not believing F.Champ any time soon.
---
Mains: UMVC3:still working on that
A vicious member of the Brotherhood that wields the Fists of Fire.
#85sonofcasbahPosted 1/15/2013 12:43:29 PM
doom/morrigan nerf makes me sooooo happy

please nerf wesker while you're at it capcom
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
W2 FC: 0218-8783-2025
#861Scream1Posted 1/15/2013 12:56:41 PM
Karsticles posted...
Killarock404 posted...
He's trolling folks. A marvel rep said 2 days ago that there was nothing in the works.

I'm not saying FChamp is telling the truth, or knows anything, but he wasn't confirming a full update. He was confirming a balance change that, in his words, "Would make the game a little better". So, it's not in conflict with Chris Baker's statement, since Marvel doesn't have to be involved with a balance patch.

According to Noizy, anything with Marvel's name in it needs Marvel's approval. So a patch/update for UMvC3 would need consent from Marvel. Correct him if he's wrong lol.

A Vergil nerf and a Sentinel buff sounds good, everything else should stay the same.
---
PSN: Crash182-
#87DarkKirby2500Posted 1/15/2013 1:01:46 PM(edited)
Champ also said he had an inside source that told him Zero was getting nerfed before EVO last year.

Also, Microsoft charges $40,000 per patch after the 1st one, which Capcom already used. That alone makes a balance patch almost impossible considering UMvC3 doesn't generate the type of profit to cover that cost.

1Scream1 posted...

According to Noizy, anything with Marvel's name in it needs Marvel's approval. So a patch/update for UMvC3 would need consent from Marvel. Correct him if he's wrong lol.

Not only is it not impossible for Marvel to put a requirement like that in their contract with Capcom, it would be smart of them to. It's bad for the game, but it's good for Marvel, since they are concerned about their characters being nerfed.

---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#88KCJ5062Posted 1/15/2013 1:01:21 PM
1Scream1 posted...
Karsticles posted...
Killarock404 posted...
He's trolling folks. A marvel rep said 2 days ago that there was nothing in the works.

I'm not saying FChamp is telling the truth, or knows anything, but he wasn't confirming a full update. He was confirming a balance change that, in his words, "Would make the game a little better". So, it's not in conflict with Chris Baker's statement, since Marvel doesn't have to be involved with a balance patch.

That actually could be the case. As it was noted that Marvel was pretty strict on what Doctor Strange's moveset should be.
#89Platypus_7Posted 1/15/2013 1:14:12 PM
SGleader1 posted...
I seriously want to strangle people saying Zero needs to be nerfed e_e

I bet 90% of those people fight against Zero instead of understanding him as a character and just playing the matchup as necessary. It's getting pretty annoying hearing everyone cry cheap, even though Zero is vulnerable as **** durring most of his specials if they're not covered up correctly.

I legit don't see why a character can't just outright be good.

No.

Vulnerable during specials? Lol... Even half decent zeros cancel raikousen each time, and never leave him vulnerable.

Sure zero may not have the greater tournament placements, but who cares? He still roflstomps the majority players in any other setting. Sorry but it's true.

Air mobility: Yep
Teleports: pretty much
Amazing priority: yep
TOD ability: one of the best
FULL SCREEN HIT CONFIRMS INTO TOD?: yes...
almost unavoidable incoming mixups: yes

I'm sorry but Zero is worse than Vergil, way worse.

Yes, he's the only character I feel like I can't beat when in the right hands.

He needs a good nerfing to stop the freaking trend he's made... Everyone seems to have to need to play ZMC and learn how to LL...

Its getting f***ing stupid.

Let the die hard Zero fans relearn him and keep him.
#90FAILUREtoreplyPosted 1/15/2013 1:18:18 PM
What kind of Zero and Vergil nerfs would there be?
I main both of them... I really don't want Zero to become B tier or lower
---
And I'm all out of bubblegum