Fchamp confirmed umvc3 update

#91RoccoRedPosted 1/15/2013 1:26:59 PM
What? No Magneto nerf or wanting of said nerf of Magneto?

But the most important question to me is: Is Amaterasu going to be buffed?
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
PKMN FC: 5415-5334-2248
#92Mugen_WingPosted 1/15/2013 1:32:00 PM
...Soooooo... No new characters?
---
TILL ALL ARE ONE!!!
#93EbolatasticPosted 1/15/2013 1:32:46 PM
Wouldn't the smartest thing to do be to only nerf a percentage of meter gain during these hypers?
#94MaxEisenhardtt(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 1:40:44 PM
i just want an Ironman buff
#95Halo EightPosted 1/15/2013 1:46:09 PM
I just want Vanilla She-Hulk.
---
#96SolKarellenPosted 1/15/2013 1:50:02 PM
When will people realize that updates will most likely just change the status quo to something else, and people will simply whine about the new status quo? Maybe after enough tries it'll turn out like Accent Core or AE 2012, but people shouldn't be surprised when it doesn't. Marvel, though, is a very different game from others when it comes to balance.

Just comes a time when you have to say: "Okay, this is how the game will be forever. Capcom won't step in anymore."
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#97JinkininkiPosted 1/15/2013 1:55:41 PM
Capcom should hire me to buff Shuma-Gorath and Hsien-Ko.

I would fix them right up with just a few changes.
#98KnyghtFallPosted 1/15/2013 2:01:40 PM
Hidden Missiles are annoying, but manageable. I hate the combo breaking properties, but I learned combos that push me out of range whilst I'm beating the crap out of them.

I also had to learn how to move around the screen to get away from them. They forced me to become a better player.

Standing still and blocking them (and all the mixups that followed) wasn't winning me any games.

Hopefully this is all a hoax. CAPCOM has a history of tearing games to pieces with poor design decisions and sloppy uninformed nerfs.

All buffs or nothing CAPCOM. Don't rearrange the top tiers by nerfing the current ones.

When the top characters fall, others will rise to take their place.
---
Dante is a nice check that you can cash at any liquor store. Haggar is a money order. ~loffter
#99ih0tfireiPosted 1/15/2013 2:11:07 PM
FAILUREtoreply posted...
What kind of Zero and Vergil nerfs would there be?
I main both of them... I really don't want Zero to become B tier or lower

All zero and vergil need are damage nerfs. For morridoom, the only nerf I want to see is a damage nerf on her soul fists. Either overall nerf on it or at least when in AV. The chip damage is absurd.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#100pauIiePosted 1/15/2013 2:18:53 PM
KnyghtFall posted...
Hopefully this is all a hoax. CAPCOM has a history of tearing games to pieces with poor design decisions and sloppy uninformed nerfs.

AE2012 is far better than vanilla AE
---
http://i.imgur.com/O5APL.jpg