Now you all can hush. Chris G is beatable.

#61Chat NoirPosted 1/21/2013 10:38:04 AM
Scott_Stapp_ posted...
Chat Noir posted...
Scott_Stapp_ posted...
I hate PR Rog. **** PR Rog.

Okay dude.

Good response. You sure showed me.

You're inspired me.
#62Killarock404Posted 1/21/2013 10:53:51 AM
PinkPikachu posted...
derpgilll

You're going down....
#63crybaby15Posted 1/21/2013 1:04:27 PM
IF WE KEEP saying derp it'll be funny LOL!!!!
---
i cry man i cryyy
psn - toilethumorr
#64KhadajPosted 1/21/2013 1:09:36 PM
Scott_Stapp_ posted...
PR Rog is the single luckiest player I've ever seen. Idiotic strategies that get everyone else blown up somehow work for him. He does simple mixups and ChrisG magically forgets how to block.

Also: I hate Vergil/Doom. Especially with missiles. Missiles are great, but there are much better assists for Vergil.

That's why I felt PR Rog had the best chance of winning against ChrisG. His mixups are insanely stupid, yet it works on everyone.
#65MasterD3dPosted 1/21/2013 1:11:53 PM
I'm just glad Champ lost to a random dude.
---
PSN: DeathlyRed
Twitter: @Firaga87
#66txbullyPosted 1/22/2013 12:08:57 AM
Newuser posted...
txbully posted...
if we get an update, doom will be nerfed. honesyly, he's the only one that needs it. missles shouldn't hit if he's hit.

Of the 6 Dooms in top 6, 4 of them uses Plasma Beam exclusively. F Champ used both Beam and Missiles, but was using Beam more than Missiles.

out of that complete list, more than half, has doom on their team.

go ahead, count.
---
GT: stonefaceCal
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.
#67Telly2588Posted 1/22/2013 12:14:34 AM
txbully posted...
Newuser posted...
txbully posted...
if we get an update, doom will be nerfed. honesyly, he's the only one that needs it. missles shouldn't hit if he's hit.

Of the 6 Dooms in top 6, 4 of them uses Plasma Beam exclusively. F Champ used both Beam and Missiles, but was using Beam more than Missiles.

go ahead, count.

I think you missed the point...
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#68txbullyPosted 1/22/2013 12:28:10 AM
Telly2588 posted...
txbully posted...
Newuser posted...
txbully posted...

go ahead, count.

I think you missed the point...

nah, i get what he's saying.

but what i'm saying is on a list of i think 31, 17 teams having doom means something. even if plasma was mostly use in the top, we know most people go for missles. i wouldn't balance it at all, but i said IF they balance it, doom is the only one that should be nerfed. he shouldn't get a missle off and disrupt a combo he's been sucked in. that's essentally giving him a combo breaker. outside of hypers(some at that), the risk for calling him out willy nilly is very narrow compared to almost everyone else.

17 out of 31 has to mean something, considering some characters didn't make the list once.
---
GT: stonefaceCal
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.
#69DougEInstructorPosted 1/22/2013 10:31:05 AM
tigerex777 posted...
I just don't like the fact that scumbag Rog won.. I hate that douchebag.

Why do you think he is a douche and/or scum bag? He is one of the nicest dudes in the fighting game community.