Since this game is still lacking a vampire...

#11FireflyV_ONEPosted 1/30/2013 1:56:36 PM
Yeah, if we're getting a Marvel vampire then it should most definitely be Big Daddy D. Dracula is the most popular, interesting, and versatile of Marvel vampires. He also happens to be a complete badass.

For Capcom vamps Dmitri and Jedah (Jedah's a vampire, right?) are cool, though Dio Brando is indisputably the best vamp Capcom could offer if Capcom could get permission to use him.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
#12KulaStarPosted 1/30/2013 2:07:42 PM
BlueMage02 posted...
If we're getting a vampire from Marvel it should be Jubilee IMO.

Fixed ^_^
---
XBL: ChaosZero777
#13Jinkininki(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:17:23 PM
Darksteel posted...
Jinkininki posted...
Darksteel posted...
Always liked Emplate, but if they are going to throw in a vampire it should be Morbius or Dracula

What? Dracula? Geez.

Yeah, Dracula. The same guy who gets in fist-fights with Hulk, Apocolypse, and an avatar of Death itself.

You mean Dracula, the same guy who looks uncool, cliched and would look totally silly in a game like this. I mean, the guy is technically a ripoff of a cultural icon not associated at all with superheros. I don't think he would fit in the game AT ALL.
#14dawnsetPosted 1/30/2013 2:27:22 PM
People always wanted bass.exe. how about shade man or hell dark dizzy.
---
It is time to unleash the Wrightness
HG Friend code: 4211 6295 5027 Kagome. PSN: HeroFangGhetz
#15NicodaemosPosted 1/30/2013 2:49:44 PM
the same guy who looks uncool, cliched and would look totally silly in a game like this.

http://www.comicvine.com/dracula/29-7206/all-images/108-211038/dracula/105-1251251/
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#16Jinkininki(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:55:56 PM
Nicodaemos posted...
the same guy who looks uncool, cliched and would look totally silly in a game like this.

http://www.comicvine.com/dracula/29-7206/all-images/108-211038/dracula/105-1251251/

That's not his default outfit, but rather probably a one-shot obscure costume.

It does look kinda cool, but I still feel Dracula should stay the hell away from this game. It would be like having Frankenstein in this game. Why bring a supercliched character into a game he will not fit into when you can bring in something more imaginative and that is 100% original by Marvel?

Seriously, Dracula is THE worst choice when it comes to Marvel vampires.
#17FireflyV_ONEPosted 1/30/2013 3:09:27 PM
Jinkininki posted...

You mean Dracula, the same guy who looks uncool, cliched and would look totally silly in a game like this. I mean, the guy is technically a ripoff of a cultural icon not associated at all with superheros. I don't think he would fit in the game AT ALL.

We mean Dracula, the same guy who looks pretty great when he wants, is his own character, and has a potential moveset better than several characters. A character not originally associated at all with superheroes? Yeah that sounds awful. I sure am glad nobody like that is in this game.

http://0.static.wix.com/media/21cec6bacd3f22559f007d1c6e7b1398.wix_mp_1024

Jinkininki posted...

That is his default outfit.
---
#18Jinkininki(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:16:23 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
Jinkininki posted...

We mean Dracula, the same guy who looks pretty great when he wants, is his own character, and has a potential moveset better than several characters. A character not originally associated at all with superheroes? Yeah that sounds awful. I sure am glad nobody like that is in this game.

http://0.static.wix.com/media/21cec6bacd3f22559f007d1c6e7b1398.wix_mp_1024

Jinkininki posted...

That is his default outfit.

He looks goofy, cliched and downright lame. Rather than his own character, he feels like a cheap ripoff of a cultural icon. And I think any other Marvel vampire has better moveset potential than him, mainly because they have what Dracula lacks: style.

And you know, I've always felt Thor didn't really fit in very well among superheroes. But still, I got used to him, because he's not as prominent as a popular culture myth as Dracula, and because he actually fits this game's art style pretty well. Which Dracula wouldn't.

And that's most certainly NOT his default costume, sir.
#19FireflyV_ONEPosted 1/30/2013 3:30:34 PM
Jinkininki posted...
He looks goofy, cliched and downright lame. Rather than his own character, he feels like a cheap ripoff of a cultural icon. And I think any other Marvel vampire has better moveset potential than him, mainly because they have what Dracula lacks: style.

And you know, I've always felt Thor didn't really fit in very well among superheroes. But still, I got used to him, because he's not as prominent as a popular culture myth as Dracula, and because he actually fits this game's art style pretty well. Which Dracula wouldn't.

That's hilarious considering half of the Marvel cast. Dracula has been well established as his own character that uses Bram Stoker's book as a rough guide to his origins similar to how Thor and the Asgardians use Norse mythology.

Other vamps have better movesets? Like who, Jubilee? Dracula possesses every vampire power in the book as well as extensive dark sorcery, weather control, and a fleet of space vampires and their technology. Dracula would fit this game's artstyle as well as any other character.

That's been his default costume for a while.
---
#20Jinkininki(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:41:45 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
Jinkininki posted...

That's hilarious considering half of the Marvel cast. Dracula has been well established as his own character that uses Bram Stoker's book as a rough guide to his origins similar to how Thor and the Asgardians use Norse mythology.

Other vamps have better movesets? Like who, Jubilee? Dracula possesses every vampire power in the book as well as extensive dark sorcery, weather control, and a fleet of space vampires and their technology. Dracula would fit this game's artstyle as well as any other character.

That's been his default costume for a while.

I don't think it's hilarious considering half of the Marvel cast, sir. Dracula looks old, boring, cliched, and totally unrelated to anything this game stands for. I mean, he would look okay in a gothic novel or in a 1950s black and white film, but not on an ultra modern, anime-ish game like this one.

Even if his origins are not exact to the Dracula novel, he's still freakin' DRACULA: the supercliche iconic character not associated with anything this game's art style, Marvel or Capcom represent. Including him over other Marvel vampires would be preposterous considering that the other vampoires at least represent what "Marvel" usually stands for.

And yeah, any other Marvel vampire would be better than him moveset-wise, like Jubilee, Morbius or Emplate.

And even if that was his new default costume, which I doubt, I'm not sure Marvel would include him in that outfit instead of his classic and more well-known duds. And even if they did, he should still stay the hell away from the game, because he will still be DRACULA. His mere presence would be distracting and would undermine the game's art style.