Have you become bored with the cast?

#11sucellosPosted 2/2/2013 4:06:39 AM
Size? Maybe. But the marvel characters in MVC2 were such a better choice IMO.

I disagree. The Marvel side in UMVC3 is much more varied and it added new more prominent characters like Ghost Rider, Dr.Strange, Hawkeye, Nova, Iron Fist, She-Hulk, Thor, Deadpool, Phoenix. If we compare them versus the most representative we lost in the transition from MvC2 to UMvC3, like Cyclops, Thanos, Cable, Juggernaut, Venom, we come to the conclusion there was a qualitative leap inbetween.

Now, If Capcom added the last 5, it'd shut many complaints up...
---
The Official Throne of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#12Chat NoirPosted 2/2/2013 5:25:29 AM
sucellos posted...

I disagree. The Marvel side in UMVC3 is much more varied and it added new <more prominent characters like Dr.Strange, Nova, Iron Fist, She-Hulk, Deadpool,

If by prominent you mean semi-obscure and spin-off characters then yes.
If you mean popular and highly anticipated then lol no.

On topic, the cast is fine, as long as you can go to your local scene.
Bad netcode makes a lot of characters useless.
#13Nomorice4UPosted 2/2/2013 5:57:12 AM
I'm bored with the little damage Storm does. The injustice that is Storm VS Magneto keeps ringing in my head. The blaring inequality is boring me.

/end off topic fit
#14rossguy123Posted 2/2/2013 6:21:51 AM
I find Nova, Captain America, Taskmaster, Dormammu, Wesker, Doom, Vergil, Ryu, Akuma, Haggar and Spencer boring. But everyone else is fine to me. lol
---
Shuma, Raccoon/MODOK, Strider//// Shuma, Firebrand, Sentinel
#15MartikolPosted 2/2/2013 6:44:13 AM
Considering that the only marvel character that I main is nova, the no.
---
I am the killer of topics
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ocb0RZuF1rvq8m9o1_500.gif
#16sucellosPosted 2/2/2013 6:50:40 AM

Dr.Strange, Nova, She-Hulk and Deadpool are some of Marvel's major characters and at some point played very important, crucial roles, plus they've got plenty of fans. I can give you Iron Fist though.
---
The Official Throne of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#17Alom_o_molaPosted 2/2/2013 7:08:40 AM
sucellos posted...

Dr.Strange, Nova, She-Hulk and Deadpool are some of Marvel's major characters and at some point played very important, crucial roles, plus they've got plenty of fans. I can give you Iron Fist though.

I liked Iron Fist. God, when I first saw his intro, kreygasm
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#18EVIL CAP AMERICAPosted 2/2/2013 7:31:41 AM

Today yes but even a few years back these characters were B-listers and the guys in MvsC2 like Cable Juggernaut even Marrow had a higher profile
---
The [OSMBV] Harbinger of Newbie Death and MODOK Avenger of GameFAQs
Reigning Sorcerer Supreme of the GameFAQs dimension
#19Scott_Stapp_Posted 2/2/2013 7:34:57 AM
EVIL CAP AMERICA posted...

Today yes but even a few years back these characters were B-listers and the guys in MvsC2 like Cable Juggernaut even Marrow had a higher profile

Dr. Strange was never a B-lister.
---
When my name was Kentai, my family would travel...down to western RI, where my name was Kentai.
#20SONIC_305Posted 2/2/2013 11:13:24 AM
Nope, still having fun using other characters. been trying to play other teams lately lol.
---
Japan PSN: Sonikku305 US PSN: KlonoaxGuntz
Games Playing: Virtue's Last Reward, BBCS:EX, UMVC3, KOF XIII