Dat feel when.....

#1SolidAbyssPosted 2/2/2013 2:13:46 PM
You play dante and do all these air dashes and bold move for good pressure and your opponent block all of it.....then helm breaker hits.

Screw this, I'm just gonna helm breaker all day
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#2l3lue0niPosted 2/2/2013 2:20:13 PM
I'm experiencing something similar after picking up Vergil.
---
Second in command who longs for the heart he does not have. Only the moon breaks his icy calm.
PSN: BlueOniSaix
#3SolidAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:24:03 PM
Kind of remind me of Doom as well. YOLO footdive works on the best players
---
#4RagingRicansPosted 2/2/2013 2:25:09 PM
Dante isn't the easiest character to play when you have to open someone up, Seriously though Helmbreakering like you do is seriously not a good strategly for dante.

I know it works ,but its PSN. Everything works on your typical online player.

Dante has trick left right mix ups and frame traps and his blockstrings are brutal. Keep practicing solid. I see your improving everyday.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "There is always a little truth behind every "Kappa" - Fictional Hispanic man.
#5DarksteelPosted 2/2/2013 2:29:08 PM
That's how I feel when I played Hulk, I used to try all these fancy mix-ups and command throw set ups then reverted back to **** it, s.H all day erry day
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#6SolidAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:29:29 PM
RagingRicans posted...
Dante isn't the easiest character to play when you have to open someone up, Seriously though Helmbreakering like you do is seriously not a good strategly for dante.

I know it works ,but its PSN. Everything works on your typical online player.

Dante has trick left right mix ups and frame traps and his blockstrings are brutal. Keep practicing solid. I see your improving everyday.

Just to clarify, this was offline at my local scene yesterday.

Yeah I'm still working on it. He's still my worst character but he is improving a lot lately. Lately I've been using revolver + firework + c.L and stinger + reverb shock + firework for pressure. For mixup on x factor I use acid rain + teleport or hysteric + teleport. Air dash H is not that good without an assist imo.
---
#71Scream1Posted 2/2/2013 2:42:40 PM
Normal speed Dante isn't the hardest to block. But since you run lvl 3 Dante, people that aren't used to Dante's Vergil-like Helm Breaker tend to fall for it. You should go for more air grabs though, they're easy to combo off of when you're in xf3.
---
PSN: Crash182-