Anybody have...

#1LandonioPosted 2/2/2013 8:52:20 PM
the notation or better yet a tutorial video for the Doom corner TAC infinite? Not the old one but the newer one that's actually a true infinite (with the jab relaunches). I would appreciate it.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#2Landonio(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:04:24 PM
bump
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#3Landonio(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:54:29 AM
Nobody?

Also, what is this about adding jabs to standard Doom bnb's to maximize damage?
---
ROLL TIDE
#4EbolatasticPosted 2/5/2013 9:13:29 AM
You might want to try out the srk forums if you are not getting answers here, my friend. This board is kind of backwater as far as most marvel hardcore folk are concerned.
#5MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/5/2013 9:25:38 AM
I got you.

Down: ADDF Fly MM ADF MM ADD MM H L(glitch) jump L MM 6H LL ADUF LLMM Flight MM ADF MM ADF M ADF LL MMH MM L Plasma Beam L Continue back to jump L MM 6H and repeat.

Up: Footdive down immediately. Flight MM ADF MM ADD MMH L(glitch) continue from L MM 6H in previous combo.

Side:

ADDF Flight MM (delay these as much as possible to make them lower to the ground) ADF MM ADD MMH j.L (glitch) etc.

Side is hard to do, and it's not very consistent for me still. There's also different variations I know of but these are the easiest to do consistently imo.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel