Who to use with Viper/Dante?

#1FirsnachiePosted 2/3/2013 12:05:56 AM
I've been slowly picking up Viper and I like Jam session with her.

I've been using Vergil anchor just because Havimg Dante/Vergil to fall back on is cool but is anyone else better?

I don't want to use Strider because I feel Jamm session / vajra is kind of pointless
---
PSN - Fersnachi
=D =D =D =D =D =D
#2thedarksunPosted 2/3/2013 12:14:02 AM
When in doubt, Doom.
#3FirahairPosted 2/3/2013 4:05:03 AM
Doom with plasma beam or

strider with teleporting daivekik,
---
LP LP > LK HP
#4ZekiraPosted 2/3/2013 5:40:12 AM
Doom and Hiryu immediately come to mind. If you use Weasel Shot, use Hiryu. If you use Jam Session, use Doom.

Don't quote me on that though, I'm going for basic knowledge about team configurations lol.
---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' Felicia and Amaterasu representative. Offline PS2/PS3 pad player with weird configuration.
#5crondizzlePosted 2/3/2013 7:02:16 AM(edited)
magneto w/ beam
#6Old_SodPosted 2/3/2013 7:08:06 AM
Magneto 2nd and move Dante to anchor.

Strider anchor (your Jam Session/Vajra comment is dumb...Viper and Dante have enough tools to handle horizontal pressure and to protect Vajra assist calls). I honestly like this option best because of how good Vajra is for Dante and Viper.
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#7CuriousTroutPosted 2/3/2013 4:44:17 PM
Although I don't have to much advice to give, I just wanted to post cuz my team is Viper/Dante/Ammy. That's all!
---
GT: CuriousTrout
#8king0091Posted 2/3/2013 6:54:11 PM
Viper uses jam session as a get off and it cuts off half the screen as well as a lockdown assist.

Viper uses strider as an anti air where she can get a full combo and also apply pressure from a screen away.

Dante is also really good with Strider Vajra.

Strider is one of the best anchors in the game behind one of the best batteries in the game.

Jam session and Vajra are perfect together.