Guy teabagged me after one matches at tourney. i proceeded to win next 3 games

#1NoJobBobPosted 2/2/2013 11:23:37 PM
feels good, man
#2MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/2/2013 11:28:32 PM
You got teabagged at a tournament?

Damn... that guy was a douche.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#3NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:30:01 PM
yep. sent the scrub to loser and then he got eliminated. got cocky over a happy bday so i had to set him in his place
#4MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/2/2013 11:32:15 PM
Good.

Btw, the tourrney was today? Was it in indiana per chance?
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#5I_liek_mudkiepsPosted 2/2/2013 11:32:39 PM
show me the receitps
#6SolidAbyssPosted 2/2/2013 11:33:01 PM
This little kid was t-bagging people in my local tournament once to most of my friend. When I went up and played him, it was 3-1. When he won that one match, he did not t-bag me. I asked him why, he said I was too big and would likely kick his A$$ if he did it on me.

After that I said my friends would likely beat you up as soon as this tournament is over. Kid literally left the tournament before it was over because he was scared of being beat up by my friends.
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#7MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/2/2013 11:35:18 PM
SolidAbyss posted...
This little kid was t-bagging people in my local tournament once to most of my friend. When I went up and played him, it was 3-1. When he won that one match, he did not t-bag me. I asked him why, he said I was too big and would likely kick his A$$ if he did it on me.

After that I said my friends would likely beat you up as soon as this tournament is over. Kid literally left the tournament before it was over because he was scared of being beat up by my friends.

wow you're tough.

Kappa
---
#8SolidAbyssPosted 2/2/2013 11:37:54 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
SolidAbyss posted...

wow you're tough.

Kappa

I don't act like it, but I'm 6'1 with a good amount of muscles. Kid was like 5'4
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#9Bigezzay08Posted 2/2/2013 11:40:18 PM
SolidAbyss posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
SolidAbyss posted...

wow you're tough.

Kappa

I don't act like it, but I'm 6'1 with a good amount of muscles. Kid was like 5'4

I smell a contradiction.
---
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT
#10EbolatasticPosted 2/2/2013 11:43:33 PM
I got teabagged one time. True story.