Guy teabagged me after one matches at tourney. i proceeded to win next 3 games

#11MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/3/2013 12:48:35 AM
Ebolatastic posted...
I got teabagged one time. True story.

I teabag offline with friends as a joke.

Or online when I'm trying to make people salty like Serp.

It's funny. However, in a tournament it would take my mind off the match, and it's a stupid risk.

I taunted once in a MM (which I ended up winning 5-2) but lost that match because the clock didn't run out of time quick enough.

Pretty embarrassing, but I still whooped him, even with that win lol.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#12NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:04:43 AM
people that dont know me never take me seriously. they see a good looking jock and they're like "lol wtf is he doing here"
#13TurlastPosted 2/3/2013 1:06:20 AM
Who did he teabag you with?
---
The official Chris Redfield of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Board Currently building a solid team for Jill!
MVC1: Wolverine/Strider
#14NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:08:44 AM
viper
#15TheSteelPhoenixPosted 2/3/2013 1:13:14 AM
yah im like 6'4", 300 lbs of pure muscle, i won the mister olympia last year. My first name is phil. when I got to the tournaments i dont act tough but i tell people im gon beat dat ass if dey TEE bag me.
---
If you put in a lot of work, you're going to have an advantage over those that don't.
#16deltamiragePosted 2/3/2013 1:17:08 AM
NoJobBob posted...
viper

Viper lacks the equipment to properly tea bag. Even so, id welcome her attempt.
---
UMVC3 Team - Spider-Man/Dorm/Doom
#17AWorldUnitedPosted 2/3/2013 4:00:54 AM
Bigezzay08 posted...
SolidAbyss posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
SolidAbyss posted...
This little kid was t-bagging people in my local tournament once to most of my friend. When I went up and played him, it was 3-1. When he won that one match, he did not t-bag me. I asked him why, he said I was too big and would likely kick his A$$ if he did it on me.

After that I said my friends would likely beat you up as soon as this tournament is over. Kid literally left the tournament before it was over because he was scared of being beat up by my friends.

wow you're tough.

Kappa

I don't act like it, but I'm 6'1 with a good amount of muscles. Kid was like 5'4

I smell a contradiction.

exactly
#18RagingRicansPosted 2/3/2013 4:04:06 AM
I'm 6"4 with Bigger muscles and beat up people in real life if they beat me in a game.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "There is always a little truth behind every "Kappa" - Fictional Hispanic man.
#19TheSteelPhoenixPosted 2/3/2013 4:16:50 AM
RagingRicans posted...
I'm 6"4 with Bigger muscles and beat up people in real life if they beat me in a game.

did I say 6'4" ? I meant I'm 6'5". I fought in a kumite after years of training with my adopted asian parents. I stole a sword from them and to teach me virtue they took me in. I won the kumite blinded because the other guy was dishonorable and through poison in my eyes. But thankfully my training in ninjitsu helped out with this.
---
If you put in a lot of work, you're going to have an advantage over those that don't.
#20MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/3/2013 4:17:35 AM
RagingRicans posted...

I lol'd.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel