holy **** this game' s AI is so terrible.

#1MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/4/2013 3:55:40 AM
Wow.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#2soul_assassin23Posted 2/4/2013 3:57:57 AM
Yeah, it's almost as bad as the netcode.
#3RagingRicansPosted 2/4/2013 3:59:24 AM
How? The A.I can block every fraudulent Zero mix up you have while punishing you. The computer is a bad ass.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "There is always a little truth behind every "Kappa" - Fictional Hispanic man.
#4Y-I-K-E-SPosted 2/4/2013 4:00:30 AM
The AI is funny master of throws, but call hidden missiles and they just stand there.
---
PSN Y-I-K-E-S
#5MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:05:24 AM
They are ****ing stupid because they will block every move I make, tech every grab, and anti-air me quicker then a human can really react.

However, they don't move if you shoot projectiles, they stand COMPLETELY BUTT ****ING STILL for seconds at a time for no reason while not blocking, and they have combos that do 200k maximum.

I was gonna get the trophy for arcade but **** this it's not even fun.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#6MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:08:04 AM
soul_assassin23 posted...

Gonna have to say this AI is easily the worst AI I've ever faced in a fighter. This is coming from an MK player.
---
#7LordRattergunPosted 2/4/2013 4:09:27 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
soul_assassin23 posted...

Gonna have to say this AI is easily the worst AI I've ever faced in a fighter. This is coming from an MK player.

Soul. Calibur. 3.

That is all.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#8Snorlax_exlaxPosted 2/4/2013 4:26:54 AM
Their biggest weakness is Ghost Rider's j.S
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/exChardude.png
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/SNORLAXex.png
#9lol_whatPosted 2/4/2013 4:36:47 AM
Soul. Calibur. 3.

That is all.

the sc3 ai is very pretty balenced (a couple intentionally rigged bosses and it's crippling inability to block specific moves notwithstanding) it's just not a drooling moron like the sc1/2 ai was so people got mad they had to block sometimes.

but yeah the AI in this game is somehow both sides of the terrible fighting game AI spectrum at the same time. It blatantly button reads and dodges everything you try to throw at it, but projectiles (and footdives) make it helpless
#10MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:38:48 AM
lol_what posted...
Soul. Calibur. 3.

That is all.

the sc3 ai is very pretty balenced (a couple intentionally rigged bosses and it's crippling inability to block specific moves notwithstanding) it's just not a drooling moron like the sc1/2 ai was so people got mad they had to block sometimes.

but yeah the AI in this game is somehow both sides of the terrible fighting game AI spectrum at the same time. It blatantly button reads and dodges everything you try to throw at it, but projectiles (and footdives) make it helpless

Not only that, but it will just stand there randomly so you can get a hit. So stupid.
---