Tag-in voice clips

#1CuteKittenPosted 2/4/2013 5:38:13 AM
Anybody have any tag-in voice clips? Something similar to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDYxwZTPXrI
---
I'm a guy, not a gal. :p
I don't care how hot you are. You don't grab without permission! - Poison, Final Fight
#2Y-I-K-E-SPosted 2/4/2013 5:53:11 AM
What version of mvc3 is this? beta?
---
PSN Y-I-K-E-S
#3MMX377Posted 2/4/2013 6:18:43 AM
Y-I-K-E-S posted...

Vanilla MvsC3. Can't you see this thin bars and all in that game?
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#4CuteKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:45:16 PM
bump
---
I don't care how hot you are. You don't grab without permission! - Poison, Final Fight
#5PoltergustPosted 2/7/2013 9:51:15 PM(edited)
That video is missing something: Hsien-Ko calling in herself. It's possible in vanilla MvC3 with one of the events that made your entire team consist of 3 of the same character.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to do something like that in UMvC3 since events are gone, so you can't do that for the new characters. =/
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#6Killarock404Posted 2/7/2013 10:01:33 PM
I may be wrong but I think in the Japanese version, her name is Lei Lei, and im surprised hulk doesn't call her dead girl
#7AWorldUnitedPosted 2/8/2013 12:07:11 AM
No one ever uploaded the tag lines. nor did Capcom put them in the extras menu. idiots
#8CuteKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:19:55 AM
Poltergust posted...
That video is missing something: Hsien-Ko calling in herself. It's possible in vanilla MvC3 with one of the events that made your entire team consist of 3 of the same character.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to do something like that in UMvC3 since events are gone, so you can't do that for the new characters. =/

Yep, I remember that. Interestingly, Deadpool says "Me" when he tags in himself.
---
#9PyroSparkPosted 2/8/2013 1:52:40 AM
Y-I-K-E-S posted...

This is honestly what I first thought.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#10AegisIkanaPosted 2/9/2013 8:12:16 AM
Bump.
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Hsien Ko/Morrigan/Felicia; Morrigan/Sent/Dorm
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.