Tag-in voice clips

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Anybody have any tag-in voice clips? Something similar to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDYxwZTPXrI
I'm a guy, not a gal. :p
I don't care how hot you are. You don't grab without permission! - Poison, Final Fight
4 years ago#2
What version of mvc3 is this? beta?
PSN Y-I-K-E-S
4 years ago#3
Y-I-K-E-S posted...

Vanilla MvsC3. Can't you see this thin bars and all in that game?
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
4 years ago#4
bump
I don't care how hot you are. You don't grab without permission! - Poison, Final Fight
4 years ago#5
That video is missing something: Hsien-Ko calling in herself. It's possible in vanilla MvC3 with one of the events that made your entire team consist of 3 of the same character.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to do something like that in UMvC3 since events are gone, so you can't do that for the new characters. =/
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
4 years ago#6
I may be wrong but I think in the Japanese version, her name is Lei Lei, and im surprised hulk doesn't call her dead girl
4 years ago#7
No one ever uploaded the tag lines. nor did Capcom put them in the extras menu. idiots
4 years ago#8
Poltergust posted...
That video is missing something: Hsien-Ko calling in herself. It's possible in vanilla MvC3 with one of the events that made your entire team consist of 3 of the same character.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to do something like that in UMvC3 since events are gone, so you can't do that for the new characters. =/

Yep, I remember that. Interestingly, Deadpool says "Me" when he tags in himself.
4 years ago#9
Y-I-K-E-S posted...

This is honestly what I first thought.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
4 years ago#10
Bump.
PSN: TheVeldt;; Hsien Ko/Morrigan/Felicia; Morrigan/Sent/Dorm
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived