I have a major problem in this game

#1FootballFan2Posted 2/4/2013 10:36:10 PM
I seem to posses no footsies what so ever, I really only play online or in training mode. I'm terrible at punishing correctly, setting up resets, and consitently blocking mix ups. I've had this problem since SF4, the only reason Ive been able to reach 7th lord is by abusing Spencer/Frank/Wesker and not usually having to worry about being the one who has to position correctly.

I think the only way ill ever actually get better at this game is to learn proper neutral game, footsies, okie, etc. anyone got tips?
---
Do it
#2thedarksunPosted 2/4/2013 10:41:48 PM
Just look at your opponent's character and respond to what they do. It also helps if you can actually figure out what they're going to go for before they even do it.

Just keep in mind what options your opponent has and figure out their play style based on small habits, you'll notice as you play.
#3Telly2588Posted 2/4/2013 11:57:34 PM
You're only major problem is using online as anything more than fun to be had. It is NOT a legitimate platform to train. And all of the things you mentioned cannot be learned online.

Your only real option is to get out there and start playing casuals or with friends.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#4FootballFan2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:59:49 PM
Only thing tough about training with people is that I live in the part of SoCal that seems to have no marvel players. There's this local place called dons arcade I tried once but he told me that the scene around where I live is really into super turbo or third strike both of which I'm terrible.
---
Do it