Imagine Spiral / Sentinel for Umvc3 2013 new updates & DLC

#1Beachdude7Posted 2/5/2013 1:47:28 AM
youtube.com/watch?v=dnI2GQpZbgE
youtube.com/watch?v=kA2p0tsMIEw

What makes the game great is as diverse character selection with characters with incredibly unique abilities unlike the rest of the cast. The only trap team we see being played is morrigan / doom by Chris G. If spiral was in this game, this team would totally dominate morrigan / doom's trap & lockdown game with her knives & sent drones. Plus her mvc2 lvl 3 super looks awesome, she transforms into like 20 characters from the cast and does one hit from each one !!

Vote for spiral (for the marvel side) !!! Both on gamefaq, shoryuken, & capcom unity official messageboards. Show your support !! I remember when marvel 2 was out for a decade and negative people were saying "oh marvel 3 will never ever happen" and it did. Then when umvc3 came out, some people said "just stop it already ! umvc3 will never get new updates or DLC". Clearly they were wrong because capcom folks, marvel people, and svenson has recently acknowledged this and know the demand is there !!! Fans get what they want, companies make the product and make lots of $$$. Win-win situation for both sides.

gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/65176182?page=17

shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/srk-umvc3-version-2013-character-poll.174552/

capcom-unity.com/marvelvscapcom/go/thread/view/102977/28597689/umvc3-dlccharacter-request-thread-v3-read-the-rules
#2OrosukePosted 2/5/2013 1:56:50 AM
Forget TC. Vote Psylocke.
---
Posted from GameRaven
Please, call me Zero.
#3reyray0709Posted 2/5/2013 2:19:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4reyray0709Posted 2/5/2013 2:20:00 AM
I support Spiral in this game.
---
Umvc3 Teams: Zero, Vergil, Wesker - Nova, RR, Strider - Hawkeye, Morrigan, Doom - 3rd strike: Yun & Yang
PSN and GT: reyray0709.
#5Beachdude7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:22:50 AM
lol Psylocke ?! If she gets in, you can bet there will be a lot of Magneto / Psylocke aggressive rushdown teams. Pretty boring to watch in a lot of people's eyes. People are going to be too dependent on psylock's assist hitting, then starting the combo from there. It'll look something like this :

youtube.com/watch?v=MD5UPgF-Nmw
#6lol_whatPosted 2/5/2013 3:55:44 AM
spiral is a really cool character and I'd be down with her in this game, BUT

1. If this game can't handle tvc frank west calling a couple zombies at the same time, spirals level 3 would probably blow up your console from having to load all those models at mach speed.

2. people are already mad about vergil and capcom made orbs a level 3. Everyone would complain about spiral untill dancing sword is garbage (if capcom doesn't per-emptvly do it)

3. marvel sees this game as nothing but a giant advertisement, and since spiral wasn't even popular back in the 90's she has no chance
#7JinkininkiPosted 2/5/2013 4:41:28 AM
I would SO love Spiral in this game. But then again, it's not likely to happen, because:

1- Marvel would probably be VERY MUCH against it, since they see this game as just a vehicle for marketing and all.

2- Like it's been said before, the engine probably couldn't handle her 3D model. Dr. Octopus wasn't included because he turned out "technically unfeasible," so I'm not sure they could animate her six arms. Her six arms AND her shapeshifting.
Guh, stupid puny MVC3 engine.

3- Vergil already has a reference to her in his moveset. He's clearly taken her place.

But anyway, man, Spiral FTW. Always loved her. One of the few female characters that I've genuinely been interested in maining. I tend to play the guys.
#8JinkininkiPosted 2/5/2013 4:43:40 AM
lol_what posted...
spiral is a really cool character and I'd be down with her in this game, BUT

1. If this game can't handle tvc frank west calling a couple zombies at the same time, spirals level 3 would probably blow up your console from having to load all those models at mach speed.

2. people are already mad about vergil and capcom made orbs a level 3. Everyone would complain about spiral untill dancing sword is garbage (if capcom doesn't per-emptvly do it)

3. marvel sees this game as nothing but a giant advertisement, and since spiral wasn't even popular back in the 90's she has no chance

Whoa, I just realized I paraphrased everything you said in your post. Sorry, man.
#9nesspoojeffPosted 2/5/2013 5:12:20 AM
3- Vergil already has a reference to her in his moveset. He's clearly taken her place.

You could say the same thing about Dante with the lucifer weapon in DMC4. Its a pretty big stretch to call it a reference I'd say.
---
Boy, that made about as much sense as a naked Michael Landon praying to a statue of Satan composed mainly of tapioca pudding and hamster pellets.-Beware The JBD
#10JinkininkiPosted 2/5/2013 5:28:19 AM
nesspoojeff posted...

You could say the same thing about Dante with the lucifer weapon in DMC4. Its a pretty big stretch to call it a reference I'd say.

What?