Imagine Spiral / Sentinel for Umvc3 2013 new updates & DLC

#11crondizzlePosted 2/5/2013 6:03:16 AM
There is no way Capcom would add Spiral without heavily nerfing her, and in that same update they'd probably kill MorriDoom.
#12YggdrasillePosted 2/5/2013 6:23:46 AM
I want Psylocke to get back in the series :(((
---
Playing: DOA5 (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Tales of Graces F, Atelier Meruru, Persona 4 Golden; Waiting for: Naruto SUNS 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia
#13Nomorice4UPosted 2/5/2013 6:39:17 AM
Over my dead body!

Her as a DLC means someone else is not! I'd bank top dollars that'd I prefer 'someone else' over her (exaggerated, of course, cause I'd really hate to see bone claw wolvie).
#14badjab326Posted 2/5/2013 9:30:56 AM
lol_what posted...
spiral is a really cool character and I'd be down with her in this game, BUT

1. If this game can't handle tvc frank west calling a couple zombies at the same time, spirals level 3 would probably blow up your console from having to load all those models at mach speed.

2. people are already mad about vergil and capcom made orbs a level 3. Everyone would complain about spiral untill dancing sword is garbage (if capcom doesn't per-emptvly do it)

3. marvel sees this game as nothing but a giant advertisement, and since spiral wasn't even popular back in the 90's she has no chance

I kinda agree but...

1 can be remedied by only using the 5 other characters who are on both players teams when she activates.

2 it reminded me more of Morrigan zoning. But I'd still complain if it was that hard to escape.

3 yeah I don't even like her that much, but she is a pretty unique character and I'd like to see knives drop his current team for a Spiral team since that's how he got his name.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#15AegisIkanaPosted 2/5/2013 9:41:29 AM
Blackheart. We need more sexy anti airs.
inb4dormequalsblckhrt
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Hsien Ko/Morrigan/Felicia; Morrigan/Sent/Dorm
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
#16KromagnumPosted 2/5/2013 9:57:51 AM
Spiral was my favorite character in MvC2 and COTA. I've always been an avid supporter of having her in this game.
---
PSN: glenn220
Ain't no shook hands in Brooklyn, grab ya balls and man up! -Telly2588
#17TurlastPosted 2/5/2013 10:46:52 AM
Loved using Spiral/Doom/Strider in MVC2. If she were to ever make it in an update, I'd be happy.
---
The official Chris Redfield of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Board Currently building a solid team for Jill!
MVC1: Wolverine/Strider
#18BeanUnoPosted 2/5/2013 12:15:50 PM
Spiral is in the new X-Force so she's relevant in the Marvel Now universe, so there could be a chance...
---
Bean UNO - The Left Hand of God
Wesker/Super Skrull/Chris & Jill/Wesker/Super Skrull
#19Beachdude7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:56:25 PM
lol what is this nonsense about the engine not being able to handle spiral ? The game can handle Morrigan / Doom easily with soulfist spam (double the amount in astral vision form) + Doom missles. And that doesn't even lag the game. At once there's like 8 soulfists + 6 doom auto-tracking missles (was 8, got nerfed from vanilla). That's a total of 14 projectiles on a screen once, from one team. Spiral only has 6 swords (6 projectiles). Logically speaking, the game would very well handle her like a piece of cake with no lag.

Fun fact : In the ps3 version atleast, duno about the xbox360 : Bonne wonderland & training mode are the 2 least laggiest stages while all the other stages have noticeable lag once in awhile. Not too big of a problem but many top players have spotted it.
#20lol_whatPosted 2/5/2013 12:57:35 PM
lol what is this nonsense about the engine not being able to handle spiral ? The game can handle Morrigan / Doom easily with soulfist spam

I'm only talking about her level 3