Wait is there a Capcom character with a good horizontal assist?

#1ZekiraPosted 2/5/2013 5:01:31 AM
In my further attempts to remedy my Felicia, I was thinking up of possible other characters that I Need to learn...

...and found out that I can't think of a single Capcom character that has a good absolute horizontal assist ._.;

For the love of god I don't wanna go back to forcing myself to use Task or Doom, or Marvel characters in general... except Magneto, but Disruptor just isn't Felicia's choice of assist because it happens so quick :/
---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' Felicia and Amaterasu representative. Offline PS2/PS3 pad player with weird configuration.
#2crondizzlePosted 2/5/2013 5:07:50 AM
Arthur's Daggers
Chris' gun
Dante weasel shot
#3Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:09:22 AM(edited)
Weasel Shot is diagonal :/

Can someone check if Weasel Shot actually goes farther than Cold Star? If it is, I might actually consider using that later. Oh and learning anchor Dante lol.
---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' Felicia and Amaterasu representative. Offline PS2/PS3 pad player with weird configuration.
#4NewuserPosted 2/5/2013 5:28:32 AM
Tatsu (both Ryu and Akuma)
Ryu's Hadoken and Morrigan's Soul Fist (not great but they are better than people give credit for)
Shopping cart (best horizontal assist in the game)
Arthur's Daggers
Weasel Shot
Trish's projectile
Nemesis's Rockets (pretty underrated)
Rapid Slash
Jill's Somersault
---
I'm going to ****ing rip your throat out if you wake me up again. And if you touch the poster, I'll slap you across the face with your own esophogus
#5djprofessork1Posted 2/5/2013 5:33:17 AM
Newuser posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#6Alom_o_molaPosted 2/5/2013 5:43:17 AM
Why do you hate Marvel characters?

I think Arthur would be best since it shouldn't scale your damage too much unlike Gun Fire
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#7Nomorice4UPosted 2/5/2013 5:44:05 AM
djprofessork1 posted...
Newuser posted...

y? It's quite debatable! The only reason why you don't see it used more is because of Frank's gimmick.
#8Telly2588Posted 2/5/2013 5:59:02 AM
Nomorice4U posted...
djprofessork1 posted...
Newuser posted...

y? It's quite debatable! The only reason why you don't see it used more is because of Frank's gimmick.

The reason you don't see it being used more is because lolFrank, and lol there are better horizontal assist.

Disruptor, Drones, and Tatsu just to name a few...
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#9Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:59:02 AM
I don't hate Marvel characters. I just don't find them appealing.
---
#10Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:00:15 AM(edited)
Also guys I was thinking something more of like arrows and stuff like that.

...basically something that stops Dormammu from zoning my Felicia :/ I thought Sand Splash actually removes Flame Carpet, but it actually doesn't T_T
---