ATTN: NoizyChild

#51NoizyChildPosted 2/5/2013 7:53:40 PM
noisy I asked some hard hitting questions about your marvel 2 ragequit back in page 3 pls answer

Would you rather find out for yourself?
---
Who knew a "rage quitting scrub" like me could make so much noize?
https://twitter.com/Jason24cf/status/283040727536111616
#52lol_whatPosted 2/5/2013 7:55:33 PM
unless I get hit by lightning and then get the mutant power to read minds or you have some sort of ragequit blog where you explain your inner thoughts when you ragequit, I don't really have any way of finding out besides you telling me

so pls stop being silly and do so, tia
#53NoizyChildPosted 2/5/2013 7:57:07 PM
unless I get hit by lightning and then get the mutant power to read minds or you have some sort of ragequit blog where you explain your inner thoughts when you ragequit, I don't really have any way of finding out besides you telling me

so pls stop being silly and do so, tia

Or I could stomp you out in the game and you witness firsthand.
---
Who knew a "rage quitting scrub" like me could make so much noize?
https://twitter.com/Jason24cf/status/283040727536111616
#54lol_whatPosted 2/5/2013 8:05:45 PM(edited)
that doesn't make any sense, though?

since I'm asking how you got hit with the thanos infinite online with the two best invincible assists behind you and I don't use thanos that wouldn't answer that at all. Furthermore because I'm also asking why you raged quit, if you stomp on me that wont get me what I want (unless you ragequit against me even though you're winning since you're so disgusted by my scrub play that it's not even worth it to finish owning me)

Now that I think about it though, I STILL wouldn't know why you ragequit in that case unless you specifically told me because (as I pointed out in my last post) I can't (yet) read minds.

so pls stop being silly and tell me, tia
#55serpentaurusPosted 2/8/2013 5:57:33 PM
oh wow, my new attn topic got deleted but this **** is still around.
---
Now playing: UMvC3, Dark Souls
#56Lord_Shadow_19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:16:32 PM
lol_what posted...

since I'm asking how you got hit with the thanos infinite online with the two best invincible assists behind you and I don't use thanos that wouldn't answer that at all. Furthermore because I'm also asking why you raged quit, if you stomp on me that wont get me what I want (unless you ragequit against me even though you're winning since you're so disgusted by my scrub play that it's not even worth it to finish owning me)

Now that I think about it though, I STILL wouldn't know why you ragequit in that case unless you specifically told me because (as I pointed out in my last post) I can't (yet) read minds.

In other words, you're scared to take him on.

I think it would be hilarious to see a ragequit from a person thats winning just because they're disgusted by how much the other guy sucks.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#57Comfy_PillowPosted 2/8/2013 6:21:45 PM
lol_what posted...

he seems like one of those COD elitist except for certain fighting games. Argue with him? "get good scrub 1v1 me".
#581Scream1Posted 2/8/2013 6:23:50 PM
Comfy_Pillow posted...
lol_what posted...

he seems like one of those COD elitist except for certain fighting games. Argue with him? "get good scrub 1v1 me".

Nevet heard any "COD elitists" use the word scrub before.
---
PSN: Crash182-
#59CamelJames28Posted 2/8/2013 6:27:17 PM
1Scream1 posted...
Comfy_Pillow posted...
lol_what posted...

Nevet heard any "COD elitists" use the word scrub before.

is that sarcasm? Pretty sure halo 2 was when that term exploded along with other stupid words like epic
---
http://i.imgur.com/WX6rS.gif http://i.imgur.com/TUTdw.gif
#60Telly2588Posted 2/8/2013 6:30:25 PM
serpentaurus posted...
oh wow, my new attn topic got deleted but this **** is still around.

Haven't you figured it out yet? People mark your s*** because they just plain don't like you, duh...
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.