New game same play style

#11king0091Posted 2/6/2013 7:05:08 AM
people in this topic are so damn stupid.

It's clear he is asking for a new game similar to the MvC3 engine but made by a different company.

The same way PSABR mimicked smash bros. fighting engine and KOF mimicked SF fighting engine.

He goes on to say he will also just accept a capcom vs capcom game with MvC3 engine with characters from Rival Schools, DarkStalkers, Gladiator, Street Fighter and Power Stone.

Stop always trying to humiliate someone and take the time to read the post, it is not that hard.
#12christiankid7Posted 2/6/2013 8:52:21 AM
I've always wondered why no company has tried the marvel formula: 3v3 with assists. Does capcom have some sort of patent on the marvel formula?
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#13Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/6/2013 9:03:12 AM
christiankid7 posted...
I've always wondered why no company has tried the marvel formula: 3v3 with assists. Does capcom have some sort of patent on the marvel formula?

Not enough money to be made in the venture. And to be fair, few companies likely have enough beloved characters to make it work anyway (although you really only need a few popular ones to bring people in and the rest of the cast would shine on their own merit).
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#14LandonioPosted 2/6/2013 1:09:47 PM
demonofsparta posted...
Fortunenofame posted...
O no it's the grammar police !!!

grammar police correct typos. were not grammar police. were tryin to figure out what you said.

Obviously not...
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#15Patrick7286Posted 2/6/2013 2:14:40 PM
Fortunenofame posted...
O no it's the grammar police !!!

There's a difference between small mistakes and appearing to be borderline illiterate.
#16Fortunenofame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:47:22 PM
Sorry no one understood me. I want an umvc3 clone . Ps all stars was an example of stealing smash brothers style of gameplay,the same goes for kof stealing street fighter's style, I then proceeded to list several capcom fighting games that you could use to make a capcom vs capcom game. That was my first post ever and I was extremely baked, I didn't know there would be more comments on my presentation than the actual topic itself. Gamer tag RPGZUS (wii u&xbox 360)psn RPGENUIS (ps3&vita) no need for an onslaught of negativity&snide remarks, just say you need me to redo my post.thanks to those who weren't ----'s about it.