What do you do when you have a character identity crisis?

#1SolidAbyssPosted 2/5/2013 5:32:10 PM
I'm STILL confused on who to main for my ?/Frank/Dante team. Too many characters I like, too many flaws, but this....but that etc etc.

So just wondering what people usually do when they have this problem.
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#2NoizyChildPosted 2/5/2013 5:36:11 PM
Experiment. Keep trying different combinations. Just have fun.
---
Who knew a "rage quitting scrub" like me could make so much noize?
https://twitter.com/Jason24cf/status/283040727536111616
#3RoccoRedPosted 2/5/2013 5:36:38 PM
Pick characters that best suit the team ooooooorrrrrr play everyone like crazy until you pick one you like.
---
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon
#4BlackEnergy11Posted 2/5/2013 5:40:02 PM(edited)
was and still am in the same boat... but....

I just decided I would main multiple teams no reason to always pick 3 people when there are so many characters here. Before anyone says I havent mastered a charachter I'd like to get off my chest I use every single character. I just dont like some .... (Frank for example...)

Edit: for so many errors
---
psn: neogunz1985
4th Lord Mains: ??? The Official Sentinel Of The World.
#5SolidAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:42:22 PM
BlackEnergy11 posted...
was and still am in the same boat... but....

I just decided I would main multiple teams no reason to always pick 3 people when there are so many characters here. Before anyone says I havent mastered a charachter I'd like to get off my chest I use every single character. I just dont like some .... (Frank for example...)

Edit: for so many errors

Growing up, I learned that I much more enjoy having a team and working and buildng from it. Learning all the strengths and weakness with it, see it grow as you keep playing. I can see that be boring to some, but that's just how I've been grown up. I only want 3 character to stay dedicated and grow with, only 2 stick with me.
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#6MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/5/2013 5:52:12 PM
Vergil?
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#7liltaggPosted 2/5/2013 5:52:23 PM
Pick 3 completely random characters that do not in any way, shape, or form make a good team together, jump online, play terrible people, maybe win/lose but get mad at the netcode all over again, quit the game.

That happens about every other week.
---
http://i.minus.com/i6KFWnapcCjuP.gif
#8RagingRicansPosted 2/5/2013 5:53:37 PM
I liked the nova. Well it needed work ,but time can fix that.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "There is always a little truth behind every "Kappa" - Fictional Hispanic man.