Idea: Dante Gets a Style Meter

#11_tanjil_Posted 2/6/2013 12:02:48 PM
in order for me to approve of this, we need old Dante back, new Dante is more limited in combos, but he can keep the easy mode, double tap. who doesn't like easy combos

Also I want Capcom to give Dante an instant block, sorta like how Blazblue has them. This will be Dante's Royal Guard, if he can royal guard atleast 3 attacks without getting hit, he gets his charged up release attack and you make it combo-able. Otherwise the release will me just a regular hit
#12KarsticlesPosted 2/6/2013 1:00:23 PM
Idea: Give Dante every move in the game, because he doesn't have enough effort put into him already.
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#13StrykeBlayde(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:01:40 PM
Karsticles posted...
Idea: Give Dante every move in the game, because he doesn't have enough effort put into him already.

Let him switch between all 6 styles, and have his entire moveset and such change for each one :V
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#14_tanjil_Posted 2/6/2013 1:20:25 PM(edited)
like I said he's missing his discharge move from royal guard, if they give him doppelganger, you have Zeros super, then give him quick silver and you have Ammy's slow. It would be sick if they changed it such that you can activate DT, DG and QS whenever you have any meter, but the trade of is continuous meter consumption over time. Sounds the same, but you would have uninterrupted combos, but I guess the trade of could be like how Dt 1 meter last 10 seconds, with the new method, every bar is 8 seconds
#15lol_whatPosted 2/6/2013 1:55:26 PM
Karsticles posted...

ufrustrated
#16GOLD_sonicPosted 2/6/2013 2:08:42 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
*Yes, I'm using the DMC2 terms, I'm doing it for variety. If this is actually going to be an issue, just replace it with whatever works for you

I was about to complain like a little baby. You're lucky you added that...
---
I'm a Brony AND a Sonic the Hedgehog fan!?
Man, I must be the worst person of all time!
#17stevenbobPosted 2/6/2013 8:55:04 PM
I feel it should start at don't worry I rather it be more like the games whether or not it hurts or buffs the characters but based on a move you do you can go up to S just like in DMC a Happy birthday Combo with variety should in the end net you SSS and it should mix and match the sayings from each game
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#18OrosukePosted 2/6/2013 10:22:31 PM
Bigezzay08 posted...
I'd rather prefer a Royal Guard Meter.

Gimme Dreadnaught!!!

This. Dreadnaught would be amazing.
---
Normally I would concede, but Tobi lies about everything. He even lied to himself in his own monologue. - GuideToTheDark