Anyone learn the non-TK lightning loops yet?

#11MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:40:12 PM
Landonio posted...
I find the new way a lot more difficult, and I haven't even really used Zero since Vanilla.

As do I. The new method is like ten times harder for me to complete on the left side specifically (my weak side)

cloud805er posted...
My tks are always at max height so doesn't matter if I jump or tk just the m raikousen is new. Basically yes

This is what I do, maybe I should just switch to M Raikosen? Since my TK's (on the right side) are high, I should just switch to M Raikosen, does it do that much more damage though to buster switch? I'm bad at buster switching..

SolidAbyss posted...
My friend said that the non-tk lighting loops is not much different from normal tk lighting loops. But he's just an average zero so take that with a grain of salt.

It's not too much different input-wise. But the way you go about executing them is different enough to where it's throwing me off.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#12cloud805erPosted 2/6/2013 6:16:58 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Landonio posted...
I find the new way a lot more difficult, and I haven't even really used Zero since Vanilla.

As do I. The new method is like ten times harder for me to complete on the left side specifically (my weak side)

cloud805er posted...
My tks are always at max height so doesn't matter if I jump or tk just the m raikousen is new. Basically yes

This is what I do, maybe I should just switch to M Raikosen? Since my TK's (on the right side) are high, I should just switch to M Raikosen, does it do that much more damage though to buster switch? I'm bad at buster switching..

SolidAbyss posted...
My friend said that the non-tk lighting loops is not much different from normal tk lighting loops. But he's just an average zero so take that with a grain of salt.

It's not too much different input-wise. But the way you go about executing them is different enough to where it's throwing me off.

"Does it do more damage" just alittle more but think about it that little extra could be the kill or that little extra could be another bar in the long haul an big picture it's worth it maybe 75k more damage if you're L raikousen loops are perfect
#13OrosukePosted 2/6/2013 7:18:33 PM
I just can't get out of the habit of TKing them.
---
Normally I would concede, but Tobi lies about everything. He even lied to himself in his own monologue. - GuideToTheDark
#14SlydeSlymPosted 2/6/2013 9:14:39 PM
It's worth it to learn. I'm only consistent on the left side though. On the right side I still do the high TK version.

Online it's worth it to TK them because if there's a little extra lag you'll be OK.
#15koga_wolf_demonPosted 2/6/2013 9:21:49 PM
I would, but I just can't kick this habit.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye. SFxT: LarsXJin, SakuraXAsuka. Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS)
#16MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:24:00 PM
SlydeSlym posted...
It's worth it to learn. I'm only consistent on the left side though. On the right side I still do the high TK version.

Online it's worth it to TK them because if there's a little extra lag you'll be OK.

honestly, the way I'm consistent with them I don't think it is worth it to me..

Hell, it's an infinite and Zero builds tons of meter. I think it's probably better for me to just do what I'm good at, instead of trying to change it up and dropping it.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel