Quotes you hate

#11MegamanRockX2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:13:06 PM
serpentaurus posted...
everything Dante says

I think that Dante has the worst Text quotes in the game.
---
CombaticusXY: Obama just won, Vajra and then an OTG confirm off of Ohio
#12TurlastPosted 2/6/2013 8:30:39 PM
ParanoiaRebirth posted...
For the love of...

YA LIKE THAT!?

/topic

That.

Especially from Nova.
---
The official Chris Redfield of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Board Currently building a solid team for Jill!
MVC1: Wolverine/Strider
#13JimmytheawesomePosted 2/6/2013 8:35:52 PM
I don't like that every one of Hsien-Ko's pre-match quotes starts with, "Ahhh..." and every one of her end match spoken quotes starts with, "Huh-ho...".

X-23's win quote to Iron Fist
Iron Man's win quote to Wright

Almost everything Jean says, because it's usually all about Dark Phoenix or becoming Dark Phoenix.

Most, if not all, of Chun Li's spoken win quotes. I've never understood why they make her sound so cocky in most of the games she's in.
---
PSN- philipthepatsy I play UMvC3 and MvC Origins. Warning: I'm pretty much the worst player ever.
#14MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/6/2013 8:41:31 PM
serpentaurus posted...
everything Captain America says

I was doing Homework while I was waiting in a lobby and a captain america kept winning.

I kept hearing "SORRY SOLIDER" and "I NEED BACKUP" so much I couldn't concentrate on my work.

So. Pissed. Damnit I hate that character so much.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#15ProfRupertPosted 2/6/2013 9:56:05 PM
I had Bells Palsy for a little while when i turned twenty. The condition paralyzed half of my face. i couldn't close my eye or move my mouth on the one side. I sounded like an idiot pretty much every time i spoke. Captain America's voice actor sounds like i did when i had palsy. my friend i play with plays Cap on his team and every time I hear "FEUR FREEEDAH! STAH AN STRY!" I die a little on the inside as it reminds me of the worst birthday ever. I hate you cap, i hate you and your awful awful VA.
#16crondizzlePosted 2/6/2013 10:51:01 PM
MegamanRockX2 posted...
"Good's not bad but bad is better"

Agreed... I hate all of morrigan's win quotes
#17Neowulf13Posted 2/6/2013 10:59:20 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
serpentaurus posted...
everything Captain America says

I was doing Homework while I was waiting in a lobby and a captain america kept winning.

I kept hearing "SORRY SOLIDER" and "I NEED BACKUP" so much I couldn't concentrate on my work.

So. Pissed. Damnit I hate that character so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYj3FKNgZYw
---
UMvC3: Team "Red Zone" : Joe/Hawkeye/Doom
^_^
#18JinkininkiPosted 2/7/2013 2:44:44 AM
I don't think I hate any of the quotes in this game.

I do love the writing that this game has.

Well, scratch that, I do hate Phoenix Wright's quotes. They all seem to sound like being a lawyer actually has anything to do with fighting. "In battle, it's not a matter of being guilty or not!" What do you mean "in battle"? Like you even know how to fight. So stupid.
#19NitemareFenixPosted 2/7/2013 4:31:30 AM
"Target destroyed. Retrieving useful technology." Because a Sentinel is on-par with Sigma, apparently. Also, everything from Frank and Doom.
---
Xbox Live GT: SouGenmu Zero
#20sbn4Posted 2/7/2013 5:20:24 AM
I'll agree with Dante. His specific qoutes to Dormmamu in particular suck. His text qoute to Dormmamu is even worse. Strangely, what Dormammu says to Dante is incredibly badass.

Also hate Steve too.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."