I need to learn how to beat Hulk and Deadpool online

#1Alex_McStrife21Posted 2/6/2013 11:33:40 PM
Seriously, for the life of me, I just cannot seem to beat these two characters online. It's like everytime I try to block a standing H from Hulk or a completely telegraphed overhead from Deadpool, I just get hit no matter what. Deadpool keepaway gets me everytime, and Hulk pressure backed up with drones is really hard to deal with. I need to know some way to get in without being scared of running into a random standing H or into drones against Hulk.
---
You run out of things to put as your signature after being on this site for nearly a decade.
#2ProzacStylingsPosted 2/6/2013 11:37:17 PM
Pick a character or assist that slaps hulk around. (Doom beam, lariat, ghost rider, nemesis, taskmaster, x-23, etc).

Play better, against deadpool.
---
Quoth the server, "404"
#3Alex_McStrife21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:37:55 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to add...

Anyone got any tips on how to deal with this kind of stuff?
---
You run out of things to put as your signature after being on this site for nearly a decade.
#4crondizzlePosted 2/7/2013 12:04:18 AM
just play patient against hulk... zone him out, block... Most hulk players won't get much off a throw, so just block a lot. they will throw out something unsafe that you can punish, if they dont, just keep zoning.
#5ProzacStylingsPosted 2/7/2013 12:12:18 AM
crondizzle posted...
just play patient against hulk... zone him out, block... Most hulk players won't get much off a throw, so just block a lot. they will throw out something unsafe that you can punish, if they dont, just keep zoning.

Effective against bad hulks, but, won't work against good hulks, they'll just chip you out with drones and g.charge/wave, and set up fuzzy 50/50s / command throws.
---
Quoth the server, "404"
#6koga_wolf_demonPosted 2/7/2013 12:39:31 AM
ProzacStylings posted...
crondizzle posted...

Effective against bad hulks, but, won't work against good hulks, they'll just chip you out with drones and g.charge/wave, and set up fuzzy 50/50s / command throws.

This is online we're talking Prozac. The concept of fuzzies is nonexistent to about 95% of those types of players.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye. SFxT: LarsXJin, SakuraXAsuka. Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS)
#7NoizyChildPosted 2/7/2013 12:44:06 AM
From: koga_wolf_demon | Posted: 2/7/2013 1:39:31 AM | #006
This is online we're talking Prozac. The concept of fuzzies is nonexistent to about 95% of those types of players.

Maybe, but it's better to teach him good habits now, so that if/when he comes across an actual good Hulk, he'll know what to do.
---
Who knew a "rage quitting scrub" like me could make so much noize?
https://twitter.com/Jason24cf/status/283040727536111616
#8serpentaurusPosted 2/7/2013 12:44:32 AM
koga_wolf_demon posted...
This is online we're talking Prozac. 95% of those types of players spam s.H and gamma charge.

---
Now playing: UMvC3, Dark Souls
#9ProzacStylingsPosted 2/7/2013 12:48:01 AM
Just saying.

You could do ___ and have trouble with good hulks.

Or you could pick GR/Nemesis. Hulk loses.
---
Quoth the server, "404"
#10serpentaurusPosted 2/7/2013 1:01:48 AM
ProzacStylings posted...
Just saying.

You could do ___ and have trouble with good hulks.

Or you could pick GR/Nemesis. Hulk loses.

but if i pick nemmy u will pick point sent T_T
---
Now playing: UMvC3, Dark Souls