Flux's ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY moment

#1NewuserPosted 2/7/2013 3:51:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8IT3SHvGrw

Stay salty, Zero fraud.
---
I'm going to ****ing rip your throat out if you wake me up again. And if you touch the poster, I'll slap you across the face with your own esophogus
#2LordRattergunPosted 2/7/2013 5:38:29 AM
A Zero player losing to a Magneto player? Who would have guessed such a shocking development?!
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#3TheUltimator25Posted 2/7/2013 7:12:22 AM
Flux can't play Zero without Jam Session so he's ass, and has to rely on the best anchor in the game to win matches when his assist dies
#4MaxEisenhardttPosted 2/7/2013 7:34:35 AM
TheUltimator25 posted...
Flux can't play Zero without Jam Session so he's ass, and has to rely on the best anchor in the game to win matches when his assist dies

Sounds like JDM minus the jam session
#5MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/7/2013 7:57:27 AM
MaxEisenhardtt posted...
TheUltimator25 posted...

Sounds like JDM minus the jam session

Not at all. My Taskmaster is my best character.

Stay free, scrub.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#6Old_SodPosted 2/7/2013 8:15:28 AM
TheUltimator25 posted...

Sounds like he is playing the game to win. Who would have thought?

Why's everyone against Flux? He seems like a good (salty) guy...

Also, that vid got uploaded too fast........daaaang...
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#7Archangel2385Posted 2/7/2013 8:21:17 AM
Old_Sod posted...
TheUltimator25 posted...

I actually rather like Flux, but I'm still really surprised he reacted that way. Sure, he's been salty before, but his reaction seemed a bit . . . excessive. Was David talkin' smack or something?

Still hilarious though, especially when he unplugged; the way he just ripped it out was LULZ.
---
Words mean nothing if logic doesn't back it up.
#8MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/7/2013 8:26:51 AM
Archangel2385 posted...
Old_Sod posted...
TheUltimator25 posted...

I actually rather like Flux, but I'm still really surprised he reacted that way. Sure, he's been salty before, but his reaction seemed a bit . . . excessive. Was David talkin' smack or something?

Still hilarious though, especially when he unplugged; the way he just ripped it out was LULZ.

From his Twitter/facebook:

"If your curious why I was mad when I lost, consider whats goin in my personal life first. Dont need stream monsters givin me **** right now"

So basically, cop out cause he was salty IMO.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#9LoschenPosted 2/7/2013 9:05:29 AM
TerribleExcuse/10.
---
#10Killarock404Posted 2/7/2013 9:08:48 AM
So stream monsters are supposed to know every detail about someone's personal life? I can understand if you are having issues in your life that could make you upset (loss of a family member, job etc.) but still you shouldn't be saying all that.