Who do you think will emerge as the 4 Gods like in MVC2?

#31Nomorice4UPosted 2/8/2013 6:38:16 PM
CrispyPimp posted...
People couldn't share information at the speed that they do today. This game is being figured out exponentially faster than marvel 2 because of things like YouTube and streams.

This

I can see the meta game not changing much from this point forward, if there is to be no more updates. I also doubt that there'll be God tiers due to how reliant characters are, that are not named Vergil, on assists to really shine!
#32Lucavex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:56:09 PM
Nomorice4U posted...
CrispyPimp posted...
People couldn't share information at the speed that they do today. This game is being figured out exponentially faster than marvel 2 because of things like YouTube and streams.

This

I can see the meta game not changing much from this point forward, if there is to be no more updates. I also doubt that there'll be God tiers due to how reliant characters are, that are not named Vergil, on assists to really shine!

Honestly Vergil is so good I can't think of a single reason why it would ever be a bad idea for him to be included on any team. Morridoom is better with him, Zero and C.Viper both have sick synergy with him, DHC to swords works well with any character, he is amazing in all three positions on a team, and I can't think of any characters he has bad matchups against.
---
tibbles is amazing in bed
Who LUE''s the Lucavex?