Question for Ultimate Magneto players.

#1WiNdDeMoN150Posted 2/7/2013 2:50:06 PM
How long did it take to get comfortable for you to use him? I haven't really used Mags after Ultimate was released and he was a lot easier to use in Vanilla than he is now. The most I've done was practice fly combos and hyper grav loop.

So can I get some insight on how hard he is to actually learn? I really want to start using him seriously.
---
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#2Killarock404Posted 2/7/2013 2:56:11 PM
Ive been using him regularly for about 3 months and he still feels a bit alien when it comes to certain things.
#3WiNdDeMoN150(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:04:34 PM
Killarock404 posted...
Ive been using him regularly for about 3 months and he still feels a bit alien when it comes to certain things.

Yeah I can't quite get the hadn't of him at all yet, maybe it's because I haven't used him in a real fight yet.
---
#4TheMoralessStarPosted 2/7/2013 3:26:37 PM
Months.
---
PSN: shakobe
Putting mark busters in their place since 2009.
#5Killarock404Posted 2/7/2013 3:28:34 PM
Its the plinking a dash into an attack that is difficult
#6SaggyMaggiePosted 2/7/2013 3:29:49 PM
I picked him up last year and im still pritty ass with him.
#7lol_whatPosted 2/7/2013 3:34:21 PM
I'm a giant scrublord and can't hypergrav loop but everything else took me like a day to get down.
#8afrikaantasticPosted 2/7/2013 3:39:06 PM
Magnetic Blast combos are HELL on my left thumb because I use the Dualshock 3 controller, but other than that, nothing too difficult. I was introduced to a whole new world though when I decided to use the L2 button as M+H and the R2 button as L+M. It makes tri-jump Ls a LOT easier, and makes airdash H loops a little easier too.
---
She drop it low only for me to pick it up, when she's liquored up, I'm leaving my fingerprints on her butt.
#9CrossDragonPosted 2/7/2013 4:33:57 PM
Learning Magneto takes a lonnnnng time. But he's extremely fun to use when you learn him. First thing I would do is learn how to properly move with Magneto before learning anything else. Movement is everything.
---
"I am not a troll I am asking a simple question" - Earth_Feraligat
#10WiNdDeMoN150(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:57:11 PM
Sounds like I'm in for a lot of work.
---