Would "Order in the Court" be broken if Wright wasn't put in a knockdown state?

#21PoltergustPosted 2/7/2013 11:40:41 PM
lol_what posted...
Not one other character in the game has a level 1 super with those two properties.

not one other character in the game has a super that makes a clone of them, either

the entire point of marvel is that everyone has something crazy and dumb about them that makes them unique

What, Turnabout Mode is not crazy enough for you? I'd rather have buffs focusing on that than improving an already great move. Seriously, Order in the Court is at least top 20 in terms of level 1 supers. It doesn't need a buff.

This reminds me of people asking for buffs to characters like Dante and Dormammu. My question is, "Why?" Those characters are already good, so what's the point in buffing them? It doesn't make any sense to me. People should instead be more focused on buffing the lesser characters.

Also, I completely disagree with having to resort to making a move "dumb" to be effective. That completely goes against design philosophy for fighters, which Marvel is no exception to. Having an invincible super that is 100% safe shouldn't exist in any fighter. You're supposed to get punished for missing with one, since otherwise there would be no reason to not always use it whenever you're in a tough situation.
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#22smasher61Posted 2/7/2013 11:49:40 PM
Poltergust posted...
Also, I completely disagree with having to resort to making a move "dumb" to be effective. That completely goes against design philosophy for fighters, which Marvel is no exception to. Having an invincible super that is 100% safe shouldn't exist in any fighter. You're supposed to get punished for missing with one, since otherwise there would be no reason to not always use it whenever you're in a tough situation.

shoutouts to ex seismo
---
LunaEstFrigida on Capcom games: "SF4 = Chess, UMvC3 = Dodgeball, SFxT = Golf"
#23PoltergustPosted 2/7/2013 11:56:49 PM
smasher61 posted...
Poltergust posted...

shoutouts to ex seismo

That's not a super. If I was including non-supers, I would have mentioned that and CCs.
---
#24lol_whatPosted 2/7/2013 11:57:28 PM
hey thanks for not pointing out that technically both morrigan and zero have clone supers (they work totally diferent okay)
#25smasher61Posted 2/8/2013 12:01:06 AM
Poltergust posted...
That's not a super. If I was including non-supers, I would have mentioned that and CCs.

yea, it doesn't come with that pesky super flash that makes hypers easier to react to
---
LunaEstFrigida on Capcom games: "SF4 = Chess, UMvC3 = Dodgeball, SFxT = Golf"
#26PoltergustPosted 2/8/2013 12:04:53 AM
lol_what posted...
hey thanks for not pointing out that technically both morrigan and zero have clone supers (they work totally diferent okay)

Actually, the first thing that came to mind was Kitty Helper. It's sort of a clone lol.

smasher61 posted...
Poltergust posted...

yea, it doesn't come with that pesky super flash that makes hypers easier to react to

Ayup.
---
#27Telly2588Posted 2/8/2013 12:05:38 AM
lol_what posted...

I was gonna do it but thought to myself never mind..
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.