Are they gonna release an arcade version?

#1weichiangPosted 2/8/2013 5:33:03 AM
The only thing holding me back from getting a copy of UMvC3 is the fact that Capcom released UMvC3 a few months after they released vanilla MvC3 which I got a few weeks after the February release.

Is Capcom gonna release an arcade version then port it over like what they did to SFIV AE?
Cause I'm willing to wait a little more longer if there's even the slightest hint of them releasing it to arcades,
#2LordRattergunPosted 2/8/2013 5:55:54 AM
They should release a PC version and arcade version.

Not gonna happen, but it's nice to think about it.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#3Alom_o_molaPosted 2/8/2013 5:59:19 AM
they will never release it in arcades. I guess Marvel didn't want to take the chance
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#4weichiang(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:07:36 AM
Alom_o_mola posted...
they will never release it in arcades. I guess Marvel didn't want to take the chance

With how big UMvC3 and SFIV AE are especially with tournaments like EVO that mainly cater to Capcom fighting games, I don't understand why anyone would think that releasing it to arcades was a bad idea.
#5Alom_o_molaPosted 2/8/2013 6:09:27 AM
Arcades aren't very common nowadays and with Marvel, it's always business. It's probably better to just invest it in consoles which more people have compared to the people who go to arcades for fun
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#6TurlastPosted 2/8/2013 10:15:45 AM
They were considering an Arcade version for Vanilla, but it just never happened. I seriously doubt there'll be an Arcade release at this point.
---
The official Chris Redfield of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Board Currently building a solid team for Jill!
MVC1: Wolverine/Strider
#7weichiang(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:37:10 AM
Seems waiting for 2 years was a waste of time.
Thanks for the feedback.
#8sadiq2010Posted 2/10/2013 7:54:28 AM
weichiang

my friend, it will happen capcom will release a third version of the game, but you have to wait until summer 2013.
#9weichiang(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 4:11:44 PM
sadiq2010 posted...
weichiang

my friend, it will happen capcom will release a third version of the game, but you have to wait until summer 2013.

Bu..bu..bu..but......NOOOOOOO!!!