Vergil has a guard break (Video tomorrow)

#1SGleader1Posted 2/8/2013 8:58:47 PM
Just experimented and Vergil has a guard break with an assist. I just did it and got 800k off of a grab using only 1.5 meters. It's pretty cheap, but for right now it's only in the corner. I'll experiment and see what I can do to get any mid screen guard breaks.

I'm really grinding in the lab and finding ALOT of ZMC technology. This team is so under explored it's not even funny. Zero has block strings that cross up five times mid screen, Dante's rush down is absolutely nuts with rapid slash assist and plinked reverb shocks, and Vergil has some really dirty throw set ups that can convert into TOD's. I can't wait to get back online and start playing competitively again.
---
Done with Marvel for a VERY long time.
#2KajinNinjaPosted 2/8/2013 9:03:21 PM
I hope this isnt like that Taskmaster video...
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <ViewtifulJoe/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#3StrykeBlaydePosted 2/8/2013 9:03:39 PM
Could you explain what it is now, so we can kinda get an idea? Otherwise we should just expect a horrendously slow internet that takes you several months to upload a meterless/assistless cast-wide ToD off of a throw.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#4StrykeBlaydePosted 2/8/2013 9:04:17 PM
Not cool, Kajin. Not cool.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#5CrispyPimpPosted 2/8/2013 9:06:09 PM
why not make a topic tomorrow, then?
---
UMvC3: Sentinel/???/Dormammu
#6cloud805erPosted 2/8/2013 9:26:55 PM
SGleader1 posted...
Just experimented and Vergil has a guard break with an assist. I just did it and got 800k off of a grab using only 1.5 meters. It's pretty cheap, but for right now it's only in the corner. I'll experiment and see what I can do to get any mid screen guard breaks.

I'm really grinding in the lab and finding ALOT of ZMC technology. This team is so under explored it's not even funny. Zero has block strings that cross up five times mid screen, Dante's rush down is absolutely nuts with rapid slash assist and plinked reverb shocks, and Vergil has some really dirty throw set ups that can convert into TOD's. I can't wait to get back online and start playing competitively again.

We should share tech
#7lol_whatPosted 2/8/2013 10:27:29 PM
I can't wait to get back online and start playing competitively again.

Done with Marvel for a VERY long time.

lol

nah but seriously if this is real cool, every time high tiers get new tech and the "y-you'll see, low tiers will be good" people get another slam against them I smile
#8koga_wolf_demonPosted 2/8/2013 11:17:28 PM
If it involved Zero then I'll REALLY be looking forward to this.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye. SFxT: LarsXJin, SakuraXAsuka. Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS)
#9djprofessork1Posted 2/8/2013 11:25:55 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120330012859/theamazingworldofgumball/images/f/f1/Oh_look_its_this_thread_again.jpg
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#10MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/9/2013 12:57:09 AM
tag
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel