Confession to my fellow Felicia players here...

#1ZekiraPosted 2/9/2013 4:19:19 AM
I actually have no character loyalty toward her.

Not because I hate her or anything; I mean if I hate her why would I go through the patience of almost mastering her and revolving my main team around her, right?

It's mainly because I don't know her. The appearance of Darkstalkers in the MvC series didn't actually urge me to go and learn about said series. As it is right now, Felicia is only an MvC character to me.

My actual character loyalty is towards Ammy, Hiryu, and Dante...
---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' Felicia and Amaterasu representative. Offline PS2/PS3 pad player with weird configuration.
#2Azumarill12777Posted 2/9/2013 5:22:34 AM
Just use Ammy/Dante/Felicia already XD

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/Team-Heroes/Pokemon/000051-1_zps1e7e5459.jpg
---
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc236/Naples427/AzuFioves.gif
UMvC3: Zero May Cry. L.E.G.I.T.'s Godly Pokemon Mastah!!!!! R.I.P. Corey Nejfelt
#3Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:38:45 AM
Oh you have no idea how essential Vajra is for my playstyle... Ammy and Felicia in particular, I can't see them working fully if I don't have Vajra...
---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' Felicia and Amaterasu representative. Offline PS2/PS3 pad player with weird configuration.
#4SaggyMaggiePosted 2/9/2013 5:50:45 AM
Basically you rely on an auto tracking assist for all your wins... Blaaahh.
#5Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:57:43 AM(edited)
But it nets me wins, and that's what matters. It's no different than getting help from horizontal assists for Wolverine confirms =_=
---
#6SaggyMaggiePosted 2/9/2013 6:16:21 AM
@ _ @

#7Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:17:11 AM
Also I make sure my Vajra counts and that it actually doesn't get punished, unlike inexperienced Vajra users.
---
#8SaggyMaggiePosted 2/9/2013 6:44:52 AM
....Hmmmm
#9Chat NoirPosted 2/9/2013 7:08:50 AM
SaggyMaggie posted...
Basically you rely on an auto tracking assist for all your wins... Blaaahh.

Just when I thought the Vajra hate was gone.

@ Zekira
The only time character loyalty should be used, it's as an excuse for using supposedly bad characters. Because this is what it is. You don't pick a character by loyalty, you stick with him by loyalty. So unless you think Strider and Ammy are bad/not worth it, you're not being loyal to anyone lol.
#10xion1Posted 2/9/2013 7:15:53 AM
Well so long as you don't hate my sexy kitty I'm totally alright with it.