Winning with a "low tier" and two great assists does not make the low tier good.

#31Chat NoirPosted 2/14/2013 2:56:25 AM
That's an absurd reasoning. What if the "low tier" wins with two bad assists?
#32king0091Posted 2/14/2013 4:56:28 AM
Chat Noir posted...
That's an absurd reasoning. What if the "low tier" wins with two bad assists?

you are better than your opponent by a far margin.
#33Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/14/2013 7:12:09 AM
TC is right, winning with a low tier backed by two great assists doesn't make the low tier good, it does however make him viable.

That said, I find it hilarious when people look at tournament settings to decide who's viable online, especially when most players here do not go to tournaments.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#34MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/14/2013 7:54:32 AM
Ugh, another morrigan debate

Not even gonna touch this.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#35Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/14/2013 8:47:50 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...

Morrigan is top tier in my opinion, she lacks damage but is great at everything else. I assume you agree with me though.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#36MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/14/2013 8:53:57 AM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

Morrigan is top tier in my opinion, she lacks damage but is great at everything else. I assume you agree with me though.

Don't make me touch it man D:
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#37Old_SodPosted 2/14/2013 8:57:06 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

She also has terrible normals that keep her from being the best in the game. JDM agrees with this, as we all know.
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#38MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/14/2013 9:04:25 AM
Old_Sod posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

She also has terrible normals that keep her from being the best in the game. JDM agrees with this, as we all know.

stop, please. BibleThump
---
#39superbot400Posted 2/14/2013 2:40:13 PM
Karsticles posted...

That fuzzy guard setup is cool, but again, why wasn't she pushblocked off of that first j.M?

That's assuming they can block the high/low. Which assumes they are going to block. So don't understand why you can think Morrican can't empty tridash if they are going to pushblock like a manic.
---
http://spinsulin.freeforums.org/the-fantastic-four-respect-thread-t4436.html, my huge ass respect thread. You won't see it.
#40serpentaurusPosted 2/14/2013 2:47:07 PM
lol morrigan terrible normals. gfaqs at its finest
---
Now playing: UMvC3, Dark Souls