Winning with a "low tier" and two great assists does not make the low tier good.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Winning with a "low tier" and two great assists does not make the low tier good.
2 years ago#31
That's an absurd reasoning. What if the "low tier" wins with two bad assists?
2 years ago#32
Chat Noir posted...
That's an absurd reasoning. What if the "low tier" wins with two bad assists?

you are better than your opponent by a far margin.
2 years ago#33
TC is right, winning with a low tier backed by two great assists doesn't make the low tier good, it does however make him viable.

That said, I find it hilarious when people look at tournament settings to decide who's viable online, especially when most players here do not go to tournaments.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
2 years ago#34
Ugh, another morrigan debate

Not even gonna touch this.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
2 years ago#35
MK9_Prodigy posted...

Morrigan is top tier in my opinion, she lacks damage but is great at everything else. I assume you agree with me though.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
2 years ago#36
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

Morrigan is top tier in my opinion, she lacks damage but is great at everything else. I assume you agree with me though.

Don't make me touch it man D:
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
2 years ago#37
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

She also has terrible normals that keep her from being the best in the game. JDM agrees with this, as we all know.
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
2 years ago#38
Old_Sod posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

She also has terrible normals that keep her from being the best in the game. JDM agrees with this, as we all know.

stop, please. BibleThump
---
2 years ago#39
Karsticles posted...

That fuzzy guard setup is cool, but again, why wasn't she pushblocked off of that first j.M?

That's assuming they can block the high/low. Which assumes they are going to block. So don't understand why you can think Morrican can't empty tridash if they are going to pushblock like a manic.
---
http://spinsulin.freeforums.org/the-fantastic-four-respect-thread-t4436.html, my huge ass respect thread. You won't see it.
2 years ago#40
lol morrigan terrible normals. gfaqs at its finest
---
Now playing: UMvC3, Dark Souls
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Winning with a "low tier" and two great assists does not make the low tier good.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived