People that spam jabs to start a combo

#11polishenigmaPosted 2/15/2013 10:26:10 AM
Nocturnal15 posted...
FChamp does it with Magneto all the damn time. Also....Vanilla Wolverine and She-Hulk were infamous for this.

Fchamp is the one I instantly thought of when I saw the thread title.
---
PSN&Steam: ExecutiveDave Playing: UMVC3 (PS3), TF2 (PC)
UMVC3: Skrull/MODOK/Taskmaster
#12koga_wolf_demonPosted 2/15/2013 10:42:32 AM
ih0tfirei posted...
No because those are the safest confirms for most characters. Getting hit by it means you gotta stop pushing buttons.

---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye. SFxT: LarsXJin, SakuraXAsuka. Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS)
#13NewuserPosted 2/15/2013 11:19:41 AM
ih0tfirei posted...
No because those are the safest confirms for most characters. Getting hit by it means you gotta stop pushing buttons.

/topic. Amateurs talk about mixups, experts talk about hit confirming.
---
I'm going to ****ing rip your throat out if you wake me up again. And if you touch the poster, I'll slap you across the face with your own esophogus
#14AegisIkanaPosted 2/15/2013 2:22:11 PM
Hey guys, remember scaling?
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Rethinking my playstyle in UMVC3.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
#15_tanjil_Posted 2/15/2013 3:32:06 PM
AegisIkana posted...
Hey guys, remember scaling?

That what I was thinking, how bad does L attacks scale combos. I noticed a good difference when I took out the L attacks in my Dante and Trish combos awhile back. Have no idea what it does when 2-3 lights are in the start of a combo.
#16kikookPosted 2/15/2013 6:12:49 PM
MegamanRockX2 posted...
L L L L L L S

Am I the only one who's absolutely annoyed when this happens?

People always do this with Deadpool, Ryu and Akuma. Sometimes Captain America too.

You forgot Trish, Chun Li, and a handful of other characters lol.

I personally hate people who just jump the whole match using random moves. It never beats me but it really pisses me off. If they are going to try to run away from me, at least be able to break a grab attempt.
#17Warloard7Posted 2/15/2013 7:35:30 PM
kikook posted...
MegamanRockX2 posted...
L L L L L L S

Am I the only one who's absolutely annoyed when this happens?

People always do this with Deadpool, Ryu and Akuma. Sometimes Captain America too.

You forgot Trish, Chun Li, and a handful of other characters lol.

I personally hate people who just jump the whole match using random moves. It never beats me but it really pisses me off. If they are going to try to run away from me, at least be able to break a grab attempt.

Lmao my friend does somthing like this except he jumps toward me with hulk and ALWAYS gets air grabbed. I'm like "bro obviously Nova is not the person to keep jumping at so how bout another approach"
---
Don't pretend you're sad, why tremble with anger, thats not even there. Face it, Cloud. All you are is an empty puppet. -Sephiroth
#18rossguy123Posted 2/15/2013 7:49:22 PM
I only do that against Vergil players with Shuma as a way of baiting him.
---
Shuma, Raccoon, Iron Man/ MODOK, Shuma, Doom/ Shuma, Task, Strider