What are point Zero's bad matchups?

#1BlackEnergy11Posted 2/15/2013 12:40:39 AM
Lately I have been having trouble with even mediocre Zero's.
---
psn: neogunz1985
4th Lord Mains: ??? The Official Sentinel Of The World.
#2supersmashbrosfPosted 2/15/2013 12:45:06 AM
Majors.
---
"You're as useless as a lawyer at a lynching."
#3koga_wolf_demonPosted 2/15/2013 12:47:47 AM
supersmashbrosf posted...
Majors.

This.

But honestly(and I'm probably in the minority here) I don't think Zero has any bad matchups(at least like Hulk vs Hawkeye or Doom bad). Sure some characters can give him trouble(like Magneto) but it's just a matter of playing smart and catching your opponent off guard.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye. SFxT: LarsXJin, SakuraXAsuka. Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS)
#4Dragonboy86Posted 2/15/2013 12:48:55 AM
Believe it or not...Taskmaster. Taskmaster's normals that involve his sword are disjointed enough so that they beat out Zero's normals without trading hits (Best examples are st.M, St.H, J.H). Arrows (when smartly used) can limit Zero's movement and if you can predict when he releases the buster and tries to use Lightning to get in, you can punish it relatively well.
---
UMVC3:still working on that SFxTK: Heihachi and Lili
A vicious member of the Brotherhood that wields the Fists of Fire.
#5serpentaurusPosted 2/15/2013 12:50:12 AM(edited)
morrigan, dormammu, hawk and vergil with momentum
magneto, wolverine from the start
and some chars have a weird balanced matchup with zero (dr doom, thor, skrull, nova, modok, among others)
---
Now playing: UMvC3, Dark Souls
#6BlackEnergy11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:52:02 AM
koga_wolf_demon posted...
supersmashbrosf posted...
Majors.

This.

But honestly(and I'm probably in the minority here) I don't think Zero has any bad matchups(at least like Hulk vs Hawkeye or Doom bad). Sure some characters can give him trouble(like Magneto) but it's just a matter of playing smart and catching your opponent off guard.

fought one guy um wunderbread? using zero spencer missles god that was annoying. slant assist telecrossups into tod's with missles and plasma everywhere. another different guy was usin jdms team he wasnt even as good but still enough to cause problems .
---
#7NoizyChildPosted 2/15/2013 12:53:18 AM
Can't Haggar give Zero grief? Or is that until he sits back and spams Hadangeki?
---
Who knew a "rage quitting scrub" like me could make so much noize?
https://twitter.com/Jason24cf/status/283040727536111616
#8koga_wolf_demonPosted 2/15/2013 12:59:00 AM
NoizyChild posted...
Can't Haggar give Zero grief? Or is that until he sits back and spams Hadangeki?

Only if Haggar gets in on him before the match starts.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye. SFxT: LarsXJin, SakuraXAsuka. Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS)
#91TruKingPosted 2/15/2013 2:12:23 AM
hawkeye is probably his toughest match. I've heard that skrull gives him problems but haven't seen it. if zero doesn't have a good air control assist doom gives him problems.

In general best way to beat zero is hope he rushes you down and then bait the buster and look for chances to hit the lightning.
---
Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life
#10BlackEnergy11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:56:07 AM
1TruKing posted...
hawkeye is probably his toughest match. I've heard that skrull gives him problems but haven't seen it. if zero doesn't have a good air control assist doom gives him problems.

In general best way to beat zero is hope he rushes you down and then bait the buster and look for chances to hit the lightning.

thanks
---