Attn: Prozac

#181LionHartZeroPosted 2/18/2013 6:44:58 AM(edited)
ProzacIsBack posted...
LionHartZero posted...
ProzacIsBack posted...
SlydeSlym posted...
I should also add this is after I spent 4 hours at a bar. I'm so drunk I can barely see straight. How bad do you feel now, scrub?

u mad :>

Got BOPPED. #HotGarbage

u also mad apparently :>

edit: I forgot who you were until I remembered you were that guy acting like a douchebag that everyone jumped on :>

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/65427895

//still not mad just providing context :>

Told ya before little buddy, I don't get mad over video games or anything said online since its useless due to the inability to react/respond face-to-face. However, YOU sounded mad after getting it handed to u on a silver platter after all the trash talkin in the first couple of pages lmao. What happened to the tough talk Prozac? Again, i dont have to be upset to be glad that someone "took ya behind the shed for a good old arse whoopin' ", hopefully humbling the egotistical, snobbish bum formerly known as Prozac. Come on...ur a new person now...lets just go with Freezac as suggested before!
#182Old_SodPosted 2/18/2013 6:44:23 AM
ProzacIsBack posted...
Restarting PC to see if I can get my HD PVR to work so I can record this slydebopping; if not oh well, will send invite in a minute

So when is the vid getting posted up?
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#183Bigezzay08Posted 2/18/2013 7:33:52 AM
Old_Sod posted...
ProzacIsBack posted...
Restarting PC to see if I can get my HD PVR to work so I can record this slydebopping; if not oh well, will send invite in a minute

Never. Prozac left the country and is now hiding in Serps goat shed.
---
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT
#184LionHartZeroPosted 2/18/2013 8:01:07 AM
Bigezzay08 posted...
Old_Sod posted...
ProzacIsBack posted...

Never. Prozac left the country and is now hiding in Serps goat shed.

LoL.... Notorious B.I.G. - Who Bop'd Ya
#185TruthAndJusticePosted 2/18/2013 9:37:24 AM
Step 1: Act like you're god like
Step 2: Talk smack when challenged
Step 3: Get bodied
Step 4: Hold back tears
Step 5: Try to derail thread and use excessive amounts of :>
#186Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/18/2013 9:53:42 AM
TruthAndJustice posted...
Step 1: Act like you're god like
Step 2: Talk smack when challenged
Step 3: Get bodied
Step 4: Hold back tears
Step 5: Try to derail thread and use excessive amounts of :>

Says the never was.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#187OMEGA RUGALPosted 2/18/2013 10:04:45 AM
lol_what posted...
Most of the time the reaction based part of the game isn't even there online.

for the most part this game doesn't HAVE a reaction based part. half the **** in this game is just guessing what they'll do and blocking ahead of time

what online really kills is combos and movement and general input stuff

No ... while the game does have 50/50s offline ... you CAN still block on reaction to most things offline.

Online ... it's a completely different story. Online ... I sometimes can't even block a raw teleport or Haggar's pipe ... somehow my character did not block up after a crouching. The delay makes it that defense goes out the window.

My experience with a strong wired online connection of 60MB down, 6MB up is that UMVC3 is absolutely garbage online.

At least for PSN.

I haven't played on 360. SOME people swear 360 is better ... some people say its just as bad.. I will just have to take their word for it.

All I know is PSN UMVC3 is crap.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Infinity Ward ... even the current version >>>>>>>>> Treyarch
#188OMEGA RUGALPosted 2/18/2013 10:11:52 AM
1TruKing posted...
SlydeSlym posted...
Bigezzay08 posted...
SlydeSlym posted...
Also I find it funny that you think that playing multiple teams makes me an egomaniac. Yeah after the first 2 or 3 games it was obvious I was better. I can either play to sweep and make it boring and dumb or I can play other teams and we can both have fun. The 10-3 with 7 different teams was probably more fun for you than the 10-1 you were looking at if I just stuck to Dorm.

You switched teams just as I won lol. I won't say your better than me until we played a fair set. And 10-1 lol.

You lost 10-3 and don't think I'm better? LOL cute kid.

Online its difficult to tell who's better. I beat Cam online but lose to him in tournaments. I beat viscant online more than a few times and lose to him offline. The game changes a lot online and it changes in a way that the better players are often at a disadvantage..

Exactly ... online ... it is hard to tell who is really better. The terrible blocking, the dropped combos ... the poor reaction ... was that the players terrible skills or was it just that the netcode is affecting that person that much?

You will never know until you play offline.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Infinity Ward ... even the current version >>>>>>>>> Treyarch
#189crondizzlePosted 2/18/2013 10:32:48 AM
10/10 thread
#190scaler24Posted 2/18/2013 10:55:49 AM
Damn! Great stuff, JDM. That commentary was hype as f***!
---
Also known as Herr_Edgeworth
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram and http://tinyurl.com/dofrde