Maybe a dumb question, but has there been any talk about a new MVC?

#21KCJ5062Posted 2/19/2013 11:13:45 AM
Dinoman96 posted...

Considering we have a Guardians of the Galaxy film coming out next year, Marvel probably wants to push that as their next big franchise, so I'd presume Rocket Raccoon will stay and they might add another GOTG character.

Thanos.
#22Dinoman96Posted 2/19/2013 11:21:41 AM
KCJ5062 posted...
Dinoman96 posted...

Considering we have a Guardians of the Galaxy film coming out next year, Marvel probably wants to push that as their next big franchise, so I'd presume Rocket Raccoon will stay and they might add another GOTG character.

Thanos.

Isn't Thanos more or less an Avengers character as well?

That said, I could see Thanos returning because of his appearance at the end of the Avengers film, and he is also going to be somewhere in the Guardians of the Galaxy film as well.
---
wargle gargle
#23iori_iezzi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 5:16:03 PM
I would be so pissed if they took out X-23
#24supersmashbrosfPosted 2/19/2013 5:23:23 PM
iori_iezzi posted...

Same here.
---
"You're as useless as a lawyer at a lynching."
#25The_CiscoPosted 2/19/2013 11:11:23 PM
sadiq2010 posted...
NoizyChild

oh please, do not be smart for nothing.

capcom on their side 50% they want to make a new third version of the game, but marvel the stupid stubborn company has their 50% side to make the decesion.

Capcom doesn't have 50%, that's only in terms of production. Who here thinks Nitsuma wanted more for this game? For those of you who do think that, you are damn right he did. Why wouldn't he, the more accurate he gets to what fans wants the more buyers (MONEY) this game would've gotten. He had so much characters he wanted in but he couldn't do it. The time limit, the characters that where rejected, then the characters that where allowed ... this is all capcom could run with. Note i bolded that part, because logically Nitsuma probably had a vision/list of move sets for the characters he wanted in but marvel gave a list probably that didn't phase his mind therefore making the conceptualization of their gameplay to eat more time and work.

So really, people should stop blaming capcom. Of course they would want to make more because they know it will increase profit. I don't believe for one second that Marvel hasn't noticed a demand as much as capcom has.
#26The_CiscoPosted 2/19/2013 11:14:44 PM
Zikten posted...
why would marvel hate a third release of this? It means more money for them. All they have to do is sign off on like six more of ther peeps to be used. capcom does the hard work

Marvel has problems with the licencing of some of their own characters.. and allot of other companies are making deals with them left to right, so in short the reason why is because marvel (or disney) is more focused on deals with our entities and not capcom.
#27Nomorice4UPosted 2/20/2013 12:21:55 AM
iori_iezzi posted...

X23 was one of the biggest wtf moments of my mvc3 history (the others being DP's cr.L showdown and Log trap).

There were so many better female xmen choices. Rogue, Mystique, Emma Frost, Etc., instead we get bone claw wolverine in disguise (an over the top exaggeration to prove a point).
#28supersmashbrosfPosted 2/20/2013 12:25:26 AM
Nomorice4U posted...
iori_iezzi posted...

X23 was one of the biggest wtf moments of my mvc3 history (the others being DP's cr.L showdown and Log trap).

There were so many better female xmen choices. Rogue, Mystique, Emma Frost, Etc., instead we get bone claw wolverine in disguise (an over the top exaggeration to prove a point).

Popular female of one of Marvel's newer characters.
---
"You're as useless as a lawyer at a lynching."
#29sadiq2010Posted 2/20/2013 12:59:29 AM
ryuto nitsumi should have never listened to capcom, and never release the game very quickly.

he should have waited until 2012 and release the game with 58 characters total, and people will be happy to buy it because it is complete.

but no capcom wanted to rush the game to compete with stupid call of duty, and to be released before christmas.

HOW STUPID CAPCOM AND MARVEL BOTH OF THEM CAN GET AND LAME.
#30chaoshadouPosted 2/20/2013 2:34:13 AM
sadiq2010 posted...
ryuto nitsumi should have never listened to capcom, and never release the game very quickly.

he should have waited until 2012 and release the game with 58 characters total, and people will be happy to buy it because it is complete.

but no capcom wanted to rush the game to compete with stupid call of duty, and to be released before christmas.

HOW STUPID CAPCOM AND MARVEL BOTH OF THEM CAN GET AND LAME.

Are you dumb?
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand