Good incoming setups w/ Frank?

#1InuyazeiahPosted 2/17/2013 4:52:52 PM
I'm wondering what good incoming setups I can use with Frank? My team is Chris (Combination Punch)/Frank (shopping Cart)/ Strider (vajra). What I usually do is charge up and release a zombie (the H version), call strider, then use giant swing L, then do ABC. Is this even a good setup? Works sometimes but fails a lot of the time. How can I improve upon it? Or should I just use another setup?
#2SolidAbyssPosted 2/17/2013 5:05:14 PM
Do you need combination punch? I know some sick setups with the mine.

But with Vajra, not too much but there's a few you can do.

Lvl1-3 use walking zombies, call strider, roll. Then pressure. Another one you can do, which is more risky, is call strider, superjump next to corner, then YOLO knee drop

Lvl 4-5 Same as lvl 1-3 except now you can trick the opponent into jumping due to being scared of vajra and frank on the ground. So you can anti air.
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#3Inuyazeiah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:08:24 PM
I use combination punch because it helps level up frank a lot faster when frank is the one that is fighting, but I could take suggestions with the mine and give them a shot.
#4SolidAbyssPosted 2/17/2013 5:10:32 PM
Inuyazeiah posted...
I use combination punch because it helps level up frank a lot faster when frank is the one that is fighting, but I could take suggestions with the mine and give them a shot.

You can get a double snapshot with vajra as well. Sides, Chris can level up frank through dhc. Better you use the flamethrower combos so you can get 50 hits for one normal snapshot for frank to lvl 4
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#5Inuyazeiah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:16:37 PM
SolidAbyss posted...
Inuyazeiah posted...

You can get a double snapshot with vajra as well. Sides, Chris can level up frank through dhc. Better you use the flamethrower combos so you can get 50 hits for one normal snapshot for frank to lvl 4

Which is exactly what I do, but Im not too great a player, so if Chris gets really badly injured and I need to save him, Ill tag him out and if Im lucky enough to get a hit, combination punch I use to level him up faster. I also use strider when Chris is down to level him up but I feel that combination punch helps not just frank, but strider as well. When strider get snapped in (which happens a lot), I use combination punch as a way to make strider safe or as a get off me assist, or as combo extension, but if you have better ideas with the mine, Im all ears.