Zero's Favorite Assists besides Jam Session?

#1AegisIkanaPosted 2/17/2013 9:35:17 PM
Cuz damn I hate Dante. I tried, I really did. But this dude bores me sooooo much...
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Rethinking my playstyle in UMVC3.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
#2thedarksunPosted 2/17/2013 9:58:14 PM
Vajra, Missiles, Plasma Beam and Drones are your best bet, although any "get in assist" would also help him.
#3AegisIkana(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 10:06:30 PM
Why Vajra?
---
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
#4SasukefirePosted 2/17/2013 10:08:10 PM
AegisIkana posted...
Cuz damn I hate Dante. I tried, I really did. But this dude bores me sooooo much...

http://dragon.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/wirebot/blog/2011/02/feature-devil-may-cry.png
---
Spider-Man: This isn't the bank.
http://i.imgur.com/2DanaLD.jpg
#5thedarksunPosted 2/17/2013 10:10:53 PM
AegisIkana posted...
Why Vajra?

It's an anti-air and offensive assist, it keeps the opponent pinned down and allows you to go for mix ups. It works essentially the same way as Dante's Jam Session, except it's used more offensively than defensively.

You should check out videos of Marn and Richard Nguyen to get an idea of how to use the assist.
#6MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/17/2013 10:14:41 PM
Taskmasters arrows.

Hidden Missiles or Plasma (depends on your playstle)

Vergil's rapid slash ofc.

uh some others
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#7MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/17/2013 10:17:22 PM
thedarksun posted...
AegisIkana posted...
Why Vajra?

It's an anti-air and offensive assist, it keeps the opponent pinned down and allows you to go for mix ups. It works essentially the same way as Dante's Jam Session, except it's used more offensively than defensively.

You should check out videos of Marn and Richard Nguyen to get an idea of how to use the assist.

I think Vajra is booty for zero honestly.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#8thedarksunPosted 2/17/2013 10:18:27 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
thedarksun posted...
AegisIkana posted...
Why Vajra?

I think Vajra is booty for zero honestly.

And I personally think that Vergil Rapid Slash is booty for Zero outside of combo extension.
#9AegisIkana(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 10:20:20 PM
I need something that goes good with his teleports.
---
#10thedarksunPosted 2/17/2013 10:21:59 PM
AegisIkana posted...
I need something that goes good with his teleports.

Then use assists that you would for any other teleport character?