Vergil does a random dimensional slash...

#11Old_SodPosted 2/18/2013 8:49:35 AM
Marozi posted...
That is why I just shoryuken when the hyper starts. Clips him (and Wesker) out of their bullshenanigans 98% of the time.

Or snapback if you have enough distance between you and Wesker. Actually Wesker vs Wesker one time I just did Cobra Strike when they did a dumb full screen Max Wesker. Reminded me of Neo at the end of the 1st Matrix.
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#12Strider HienPosted 2/18/2013 9:14:36 AM
I know Phantom Dance is a "Physical",but how is Dimension Slash classified? Projectile,like Blue Light Special?
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#13Chat NoirPosted 2/18/2013 9:29:28 AM
Strider Hien posted...
I know Phantom Dance is a "Physical",but how is Dimension Slash classified? Projectile,like Blue Light Special?

Multi-hitting projectile, like Million Dollars, World of Hurt or Hailstorm.
#14MaroziPosted 2/18/2013 9:59:58 AM
Old_Sod posted...
Marozi posted...
That is why I just shoryuken when the hyper starts. Clips him (and Wesker) out of their bullshenanigans 98% of the time.

Or snapback if you have enough distance between you and Wesker. Actually Wesker vs Wesker one time I just did Cobra Strike when they did a dumb full screen Max Wesker. Reminded me of Neo at the end of the 1st Matrix.

A snapback works? That's pretty awesome, I'll have to give that a try sometime.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#15scaler24Posted 2/18/2013 10:04:47 AM
Do Ammy's or Task's counters work against Phantom Dance?
---
Also known as Herr_Edgeworth
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram and http://tinyurl.com/dofrde
#161TruKingPosted 2/18/2013 10:05:28 AM
Marozi posted...
Old_Sod posted...
Marozi posted...

A snapback works? That's pretty awesome, I'll have to give that a try sometime.

sometimes. it can still miss him and you eat the full super.
---
Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life
#17Strider HienPosted 2/18/2013 10:06:57 AM

Tasky's Aegis Counter works.Not sure about his other counters or Ammy's.
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#18MaroziPosted 2/18/2013 10:07:02 AM
scaler24 posted...

Haven't tried Ammy's, but I k now for a fact that Wesker and Taskmaster can counter Phantom Dance.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog