srk tier list 2013 is so far beyond theory crap its evolved into a new universe.

#1LucavexPosted 2/18/2013 12:22:10 PM
Apparently, Modok and Firebrand have better normals and convert them into combos better than Wolverine. Also Viper is the best character in the game and Spencer is lower than Firebrand. Why do theory fighters think Firebrand and Viper are so good? Viper is possibly top 10 at best and Firebrand barely top 20 imo. He has crap synergy with most of the cast, terrible assists, awful range and priority, and to top it off God awful damage. Wtf do they even think is so great about him?
---
tibbles is amazing in bed
Who LUE''s the Lucavex?
#2NoizyChildPosted 2/18/2013 12:24:43 PM
Uh, yeah.

There's a reason even the regulars don't go into that thread.

Makes GameFAQs look like Encyclopedia Britannica.
---
Who knew a "rage quitting scrub" like me could make so much noize?
https://twitter.com/Jason24cf/status/283040727536111616
#3SolidAbyssPosted 2/18/2013 12:27:20 PM
Firebrand fall into the "other characters can do better"

and you forgot, theory fighters like to think characters are top 5 if they have an unblockable.
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#4Lucavex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:32:55 PM
SolidAbyss posted...
Firebrand fall into the "other characters can do better"

and you forgot, theory fighters like to think characters are top 5 if they have an unblockable.

I don't even understand why that matters very much when there's so many ambiguous 50/50 setups in this game that can be extremely difficult to block under pressure especially from really fast characters like Wolverine and Vergil that can become nigh impossible to guard against when Xfactor gets thrown in the mix.
---
Who LUE''s the Lucavex?
#5DarksteelPosted 2/18/2013 12:37:18 PM
I agree it's getting stupid. Pretty soon they're going to be theorizing about fighters that aren't even in the damn game (Put Sagat in top tier)
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#6Bigezzay08Posted 2/18/2013 12:37:27 PM
Modok is S tier only because of his alt
---
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT
#7StrykeBlaydePosted 2/18/2013 12:43:43 PM
Lucavex posted...
Apparently, Modok and Firebrand have better normals and convert them into combos better than Wolverine

Did they specifically say "They have better normals", or were they just higher up on the list? If it's the latter, MODOK actually has assists/DHCs/best defensive start/zoning/TAC potential/damage. Putting him above Wolverine isn't far-fetched.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Playing: DMC1-4, DmC, Bayonetta, UMvC3, JC2, Skyrim, etc.
#8ProzacIsBackPosted 2/18/2013 12:45:28 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
Lucavex posted...
Apparently, Modok and Firebrand have better normals and convert them into combos better than Wolverine

Did they specifically say "They have better normals", or were they just higher up on the list? If it's the latter, MODOK actually has assists/DHCs/best defensive start/zoning/TAC potential/damage. Putting him above Wolverine isn't far-fetched.

Yes it is.
---
Prozac is a dick.
But he's a great player. He's like the Kanye West of GameFAQs, if Kanye had talent.
#9Lucavex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:50:56 PM(edited)
StrykeBlayde posted...
Lucavex posted...

It says the number 1 reason for higher placement is a characters ability to convert off normals and throws into combos. Modok by reason of this should be lower than Wolverine even if that really should be the most defining trait of characters in tier placement, which it would be in a non team based game I suppose, but not Marvel.
---
Who LUE''s the Lucavex?
#10StrykeBlaydePosted 2/18/2013 12:54:41 PM
Lucavex posted...
It says the number 1 reason for higher placement is a characters ability to convert off normals and throws into combos. Modok by reason of this should be lower than Wolverine even if that really should be the most defining trait of characters in tier placement, which it would be in a non team based game I suppose, but not Marvel.

I'm looking at it now, I'm pretty sure it's not actually saying that reason is #1, moreso than it's just the first one on the list.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Playing: DMC1-4, DmC, Bayonetta, UMvC3, JC2, Skyrim, etc.