srk tier list 2013 is so far beyond theory crap its evolved into a new universe.

#11Lucavex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:03:35 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
Lucavex posted...
It says the number 1 reason for higher placement is a characters ability to convert off normals and throws into combos. Modok by reason of this should be lower than Wolverine even if that really should be the most defining trait of characters in tier placement, which it would be in a non team based game I suppose, but not Marvel.

I'm looking at it now, I'm pretty sure it's not actually saying that reason is #1, moreso than it's just the first one on the list.

Why would they put it in a numbered list if they didn't intend each reason to have varying degrees of importance/value? That doesn't make any sense.
---
tibbles is amazing in bed
Who LUE''s the Lucavex?
#12StrykeBlaydePosted 2/18/2013 1:07:54 PM
Lucavex posted...
Why would they put it in a numbered list if they didn't intend each reason to have varying degrees of importance/value? That doesn't make any sense.

Clarity, separating the points so you can see each individually, etc. I mean, they have Morrigan higher than Zero, but I think a lot of people would agree Zero beats her in the #1 reason. It's a combination of those 5 points that gives that character their placement on the vertical line.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Playing: DMC1-4, DmC, Bayonetta, UMvC3, JC2, Skyrim, etc.
#13Lucavex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:15:37 PM
Vergil,Zero,Magneto,Doom,Wolverine, Wesker,Viper,Dante,Dormammu, Nova, Hawkeye, Phoenix, Spencer, Akuma, and Ammy is the top 15 in this game. As far as the order goes Akuma, Ammy, Hawkeye, Phoenix, and Nova are all under the other 11 with Weaker being slightly above those 4 and the other 10 being ambiguous in relation to each other in terms of strength and weakness. This is my opinion but Modok and Firebrand clearly do not belong in this discussion at all. I don't really know about Strange and Thor, they could possibly belong in discussion as well but I don't really know yet.
---
Who LUE''s the Lucavex?
#14Lucavex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:17:42 PM
Lucavex posted...
Vergil,Zero,Magneto,Doom,Wolverine, Wesker,Viper,Dante,Dormammu, Nova, Hawkeye, Phoenix, Spencer, Akuma, and Ammy is the top 15 in this game. As far as the order goes Akuma, Ammy, Hawkeye, Phoenix, and Nova are all under the other 11 with Weaker being slightly above those 4 and the other 10 being ambiguous in relation to each other in terms of strength and weakness. This is my opinion but Modok and Firebrand clearly do not belong in this discussion at all. I don't really know about Strange and Thor, they could possibly belong in discussion as well but I don't really know yet.

I totally forgot Morrigan she definitely is top 10 above Wesker with the rest.
---
Who LUE''s the Lucavex?
#15AegisIkanaPosted 2/18/2013 1:26:42 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
Lucavex posted...
Apparently, Modok and Firebrand have better normals and convert them into combos better than Wolverine

Did they specifically say "They have better normals", or were they just higher up on the list? If it's the latter, MODOK actually has assists/DHCs/best defensive start/zoning/TAC potential/damage. Putting him above Wolverine isn't far-fetched.

Aren't you a regular on that thread? xD
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Rethinking my playstyle in UMVC3.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
#16StrykeBlaydePosted 2/18/2013 1:29:00 PM
AegisIkana posted...

I ask questions since there's a lot of people there(some HAVE to know what they're talking about), and I give my opinion every so often. However, I don't think I've contributed anything to the Thread Tier List yet.

Can't hang around JUST here or there, though. I have to balance it, too much derp on both sides for overdosing.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Playing: DMC1-4, DmC, Bayonetta, UMvC3, JC2, Skyrim, etc.
#17Lucavex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:34:56 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
AegisIkana posted...

I ask questions since there's a lot of people there(some HAVE to know what they're talking about), and I give my opinion every so often. However, I don't think I've contributed anything to the Thread Tier List yet.

Can't hang around JUST here or there, though. I have to balance it, too much derp on both sides for overdosing.

I thought that until I looked at that obviously God awful list. Anyone who has played this game and has watched any amount of high level play knows that list is awful.
---
Who LUE''s the Lucavex?
#18Strider HienPosted 2/18/2013 2:05:20 PM
I just came from the first page of the topic.I couldn't go on.....

People need to STAHP with the theory madness for a bit.>_<
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER