Does this game play better on 360 Live compared to PSN and if so how much? poll

#1OMEGA RUGALPosted 2/18/2013 2:20:36 PM
Does this game play better on 360 Live compared to PSN and if so how much? - Results (56 votes)
Far Superior. It's near as good as SF4 is on PSN. Definitely highly playable unlike the PS3 version.
23.21% (13 votes)
A little better on average but still crap most of the time.
33.93% (19 votes)
Pretty much the same.
35.71% (20 votes)
It's actually worst!!!!
7.14% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Guess I am wondering if it would be worth it to get Live again and pick up a 360 version of this game and a converter/stick/etc.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Infinity Ward ... even the current version >>>>>>>>> Treyarch
#2MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/18/2013 2:29:42 PM
Same crap. The netcode is just terribad.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#3OMEGA RUGAL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:39:55 PM(edited)
I would gladly pay Capcom to release a netcode update that at LEAST puts it on par with SF4.

SF4 online isn't even what I would call "great" .. .but it's amazing compared to this game.

Seriously hope with the next gen consoles ... all fighting games online netcodes improve.

---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Infinity Ward ... even the current version >>>>>>>>> Treyarch
#4CrispyPimpPosted 2/18/2013 2:40:40 PM
Still crap but minus the frame issues the ps3 apparently has.
---
UMvC3: Sentinel/???/Dormammu
#5MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/18/2013 4:09:09 PM
CrispyPimp posted...

This is the reason you play Xbox offline.

I played the other day and was SO shocked about how I had a Happy birthday in a Lightning loop, and when the assist died it didn't slow down forcing me to drop the combo like PS3 does.

I thought that was just the game V_V
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#6ProzacIsBackPosted 2/18/2013 5:08:22 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
CrispyPimp posted...

I played the other day and was SO shocked about how I had a Happy birthday in a Lightning loop, and when the assist died it didn't slow down forcing me to drop the combo like PS3 does.

You can't say this and vote It's The Same.

Online Play = All Of Offline's Problems + All Of Online's Problems

If the offline is better on one, and the online issues are the same on both, the one that runs the game better also plays better online.

/discuss :>
---
Prozac is a dick.
But he's a great player. He's like the Kanye West of GameFAQs, if Kanye had talent.
#7MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/18/2013 5:30:26 PM
ProzacIsBack posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
CrispyPimp posted...

You can't say this and vote It's The Same.

Online Play = All Of Offline's Problems + All Of Online's Problems

If the offline is better on one, and the online issues are the same on both, the one that runs the game better also plays better online.

/discuss :>

Except the netcode is so terrible the slowdown isn't even that apparent when playing on PS3 online.
---
#8Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/18/2013 5:40:13 PM
People picking the first option are "grass is greener" people who never actually played the Xbox version, its virtually the same aside from console specific framerate issues (i.e. you can pick stages other than Wonderland on xbox).
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#9SpabobinPosted 2/18/2013 10:14:16 PM
I haven't played PS3 online yet but the netcode is pretty terrible for 360 as well.

I got screwed over hard by ps3 frame lag at a tourney on Saturday. I was up 2-0, barely lost my next 2 games and then when I had them in a Hard Drive loop with sentinel, the PS3 lagged so hard that I couldn't even tell where my character was. I ended up dropping the extension (which I have a 99.9% success rate on normally) and got punished by his Sentinel for the loss. I doubt I would have won any more matches but still, going out 0-2 at a tourney sucks especially when you feel you get screwed over by something other than your own ability.

I think most of the matches (if not all) were done on Training Stage as well. Isn't wonderland supposed to be the best as far as framerate issues go?
---
SSF4AE: Ibuki; Subs: Sakura, Ryu, M. Bison
UMvC3: Felicia/Hulk/Sentinel; Nova/Frank West/Sentinel
#10JakeTheSn8kePosted 2/18/2013 10:27:43 PM
Training mode with Dante on ps3

Wow, am I...

Am I playing online?
---
R.I.P FFA