I need coaching.

#1GnnaTakeU4ARidePosted 2/18/2013 5:53:47 PM
I suck at this game, man. Anyone want to commit to helping me?
---
PSN: SendMeNudz1
UMVC3: Thor/Iron Man/Hawkeye
#2Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/18/2013 6:00:45 PM(edited)
I recommend quitting, there's nothing to be had by getting better at this game.

Look at Prozac, he's easily one of the best players here and easily the most helpful person on the board, yet the second he lost a set to some mouth breather with his head up Seth Killian's ass, everyone turned on Prozac like nothing.

Real Talk though, just figure out a team. Maybe take one character you like, back him/her up with two characters that help him out and start practicing with them.

I'll be on after I eat dinner, we can run some games and if for some reason you aren't as good as me, I'll analyze your gameplay and tell you to stop panicking when you're losing or something.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#3GnnaTakeU4ARide(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:01:46 PM
Whoa, that post was salty. My issue is more execution. When things get scary, my inputs become unclean.
---
#4lol_whatPosted 2/18/2013 6:02:03 PM
his head up Seth Killian's ass, everyone turned on Prozac like nothing.

link pls
#5Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/18/2013 6:09:45 PM
GnnaTakeU4ARide posted...
Whoa, that post was salty. My issue is more execution. When things get scary, my inputs become unclean.

Execution is all practice, as for the scary thing, you just need to practice staying calm even when you're about to lose.
---
#6GnnaTakeU4ARide(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:13:19 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

Execution is all practice, as for the scary thing, you just need to practice staying calm even when you're about to lose.

Alright, invite me whenever.
---
#7txbullyPosted 2/18/2013 6:48:12 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
I recommend quitting, there's nothing to be had by getting better at this game.

Look at Prozac, he's easily one of the best players here and easily the most helpful person on the board, yet the second he lost a set to some mouth breather with his head up Seth Killian's ass, everyone turned on Prozac like nothing.

Real Talk though, just figure out a team. Maybe take one character you like, back him/her up with two characters that help him out and start practicing with them.

I'll be on after I eat dinner, we can run some games and if for some reason you aren't as good as me, I'll analyze your gameplay and tell you to stop panicking when you're losing or something.

with ALL due respect. prozac is nice, but you can't say he isn't a lil mouthy. people didn't just turn on him, he's been that way, and they have been saying it. you're just now noticing.

again, skill wise, he stumps me. but that's just his personality. you have to let it roll off your back. i honestly feel bad he lost that bad, and i'm one of his biggest critics. he still can beat most people here, so i hope he doesn't let it bother him.
---
GT: stonefaceCal
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.
#8GnnaTakeU4ARide(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:30:25 PM
Sooo. The part where I get help?
---
#9Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/18/2013 7:41:54 PM

Honestly, you have potentially pretty good execution and a great throw game. I would suggest being more aware that you have assists as it seems you often don't use them, and to just practice your combos more and don't get too anxious.
---
#10GnnaTakeU4ARide(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:49:04 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

Honestly, you have potentially pretty good execution and a great throw game. I would suggest being more aware that you have assists as it seems you often don't use them, and to just practice your combos more and don't get too anxious.

You were playing as Chris. I didn't want them eatting a Magnum.
---