Pad players I need halp

#1MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/19/2013 3:02:28 PM
okay I'm trying to switch to PS2 pad because I have a converter that works perfectly for PS2 pads but it pauses and stuff for PS3. So, the only main problem I have with the PS2 pad is the D-pad. It's extremely stiff. Does anyone have any good methods to loosen up the D-pad other than purely through use?
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#2lol_whatPosted 2/19/2013 3:09:36 PM
the pad for all sony controllers is really stiff at first, just gotta wear it in
#3itzshowtime8Posted 2/19/2013 3:12:12 PM
Yeah just gotta keep playing with it, it'll eventually wear down. That's lab time there until it feels more comfy.
---
PSN: itzshowtime8
#4SolidAbyssPosted 2/19/2013 3:15:05 PM
Here's what my friend told me.

Usually PS2 pads are stiff, so you have to press pretty hard to get your motion. But as you keep playing, the pad becomes more softer/you get used to it.
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#5MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:16:44 PM
SolidAbyss posted...

Usually PS2 pads are stiff, so you have to press pretty hard to get your motion. But as you keep playing, the pad becomes more softer/you get used to it.

Man... I don't want to be dropping every little thing I do on this pad. It's pissing me off. But if I have to I'll stick with it I guess.

I should lube it up Kappa
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#6AegisIkanaPosted 2/19/2013 3:17:34 PM
Dude, cherish it. I'm getting dumb inputs on my pad now because it's loosened up. I'll get stupid 26 inputs somehow because the dang thing is so loose.
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Lame Enthusiast
"Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy" -Kromagnum
#7MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:23:06 PM
AegisIkana posted...
Dude, cherish it. I'm getting dumb inputs on my pad now because it's loosened up. I'll get stupid 26 inputs somehow because the dang thing is so loose.

Cherish it? I get 26 inputs and 626 inputs because diagonal is so stiff it doesn't read it.

****ing stupid. Can't even TK lightning facing left anymore.
---
#8AegisIkanaPosted 2/19/2013 3:26:24 PM
Then how do you prevent that from happening? I used Rican's pad and it was stiffer and my Morrigan like magically leveled up.
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Lame Enthusiast
"Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy" -Kromagnum
#9SolidAbyssPosted 2/19/2013 3:28:59 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
SolidAbyss posted...

Man... I don't want to be dropping every little thing I do on this pad. It's pissing me off. But if I have to I'll stick with it I guess.

I should lube it up Kappa

Honestly that's not a bad idea.
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#10ZekiraPosted 2/19/2013 5:16:17 PM
lol coincidentally I'm starting to switch to my PS2 Pad too, ya know, in the case of me somehow getting to EVO in the future (since PS3 wireless pads are not allowed)
---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' Felicia and Amaterasu representative. Offline PS2/PS3 pad player with weird configuration.