Hawkeye Throw conversions?

#1KajinNinjaPosted 2/19/2013 8:09:24 PM
So, because my point Akuma thread kinda faded away and it pretty much ended up with me deciding to just play point Hawkeye and deal with opening game. Question now stands with what can I do for throw conversions? Throws into corner, front and back and air, and throws into the full screen front back and air.

Im expecting most of them being Trick into Freeze Shot but I just need a confirmation.

Oh, and are TK Scatter Shot combos worth it? Finally decided to learn them but they dont feel consistent especially per character size but I like the damage even if its poping two bars.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#2NoizyChildPosted 2/19/2013 9:14:18 PM
Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vEsvD3eIPk&list=WLB36F22FEC1D9BE53

Not everything here is optimal, but it's a good place to start.
---
Who knew a "rage quitting scrub" like me could make so much noize?
https://twitter.com/Jason24cf/status/283040727536111616
#3KajinNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:23:09 PM
Ohhhh, Ive seen this one before, I tried to steal those resets since I dont have the... "proper" assists I guess but yeah, the refresher was good. Thanks.
---
#4Old_SodPosted 2/19/2013 9:36:52 PM
Throw facing the corner:

j. m > j. h > Spritzer > s. h > net arrow > net arrow loops etc

or you can raw tag Doom, Dante, Deadpool, etc to otg into a combo.
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#5KajinNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:43:53 PM
Bump in the hopes that the well isnt running dry. Learn me something.
---
#6Old_SodPosted 2/20/2013 12:56:20 PM
There isn't much to this. Air throws either convert with H trick Ice or quick dash/slide cancelled into H trick Ice...or a reg H trick ice depending on the character model and spacing to the corner. Grounded forward throw is a quick H trick Ice or a s.H to net arrow if you are fast enough and a grounded back throw your are lucky to get a Violet Fizz...but you may find an assist that makes a conversion, I haven't tested that one too much.
---
#7KajinNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:59:25 PM
Old_Sod posted...
There isn't much to this. Air throws either convert with H trick Ice or quick dash/slide cancelled into H trick Ice...or a reg H trick ice depending on the character model and spacing to the corner. Grounded forward throw is a quick H trick Ice or a s.H to net arrow if you are fast enough and a grounded back throw your are lucky to get a Violet Fizz...but you may find an assist that makes a conversion, I haven't tested that one too much.

Which means time for experements with Akuma Tatsu and Vergil Rapid Slash after throws... Alrighty then. Thanks.
---
#8Old_SodPosted 2/20/2013 1:05:50 PM
KajinNinja posted...
Old_Sod posted...

Which means time for experements with Akuma Tatsu and Vergil Rapid Slash after throws... Alrighty then. Thanks.

Save your assists to either reset and frame trap once you corner carry, or to apply poison early in combo (or late if you plan on TACing/DHCing). Tatsu sucks for combo extension unless you are in the corner for Hawkeye, but it is a great combo starter to go into net arrow loops. Rapid Slash is an okay extender in the corner as long as your HSD isn't too high in the combo.
---
#9Strider HienPosted 2/20/2013 1:12:34 PM
Another variant to Sod's first post:

M> Forward H(first kick)> Poison Arrow > M > S

I usually keep it basic from there.....
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#10KajinNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 1:14:30 PM
Strider Hien posted...
Another variant to Sod's first post:

M> Forward H(first kick)> Poison Arrow > M > S

I usually keep it basic from there.....

Ooh, I can sneak some TK Scatter Shot stuff there.

Speaking of which, no one ever mentioined if they were worth the investment in time and meter... Ill probably do them anyway.
---