Play me peoples

#1TwistedSensesPosted 2/20/2013 7:52:41 PM
I'm bored, don't wanna practice, and want a few matches before I retire for the night. Any takers for some FT5s like always?

PSN: Twistedsenseless
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#2dawnsetPosted 2/20/2013 8:17:30 PM
Ok ill play
---
It is time to unleash the Wrightness
HG Friend code: 4211 6295 5027 Kagome. PSN: HeroFangGhetz
#3TwistedSenses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:26:41 PM
dawnset posted...
Ok ill play

invited eagerly. I hate ranked. So boring, so cheesy. But not a cool cheese, like the mac dinosaur.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#4dawnsetPosted 2/20/2013 8:46:20 PM
Wow, you got your runback, and then some. Clean sweeped me 5-0. But ggs nonetheless
---
#5TwistedSenses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:52:26 PM
dawnset posted...
Wow, you got your runback, and then some. Clean sweeped me 5-0. But ggs nonetheless

I was trying to end things before Wright f'd me over. Yesterday Wright just did not let me fight back, even mentally. Felt...violated. But GGs, yesterday and today. Play me again sometime, I have other teams I work on or should at least.
---
#6dawnsetPosted 2/20/2013 9:06:25 PM
TwistedSenses posted...
dawnset posted...

I was trying to end things before Wright f'd me over. Yesterday Wright just did not let me fight back, even mentally. Felt...violated. But GGs, yesterday and today. Play me again sometime, I have other teams I work on or should at least.

Yeah. But today, deadpool mindf'd me and next time, I shall use a different team
---
#7TwistedSenses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 11:39:27 AM
Bumping.

I also have mahvel on xbl but it's not my preferred means to play simply because I'm awkward with the controller.
---
#8MaroziPosted 2/21/2013 11:42:49 AM
I'd play, but I'm 100% free to keep-away, so pfft.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#9TwistedSenses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 11:43:55 AM
Marozi posted...

Then play it to get better experience versus such strats ;D
I also use a derp-bad Wolverine team.
---
#10MaroziPosted 2/21/2013 11:46:31 AM
TwistedSenses posted...
Marozi posted...

Then play it to get better experience versus such strats ;D
I also use a derp-bad Wolverine team.

Experience what? Seeing people do QCF a lot while my life slowly goes unavoidably down and the flow of the game crawls to a screeching bleeding halt?

I'll pass. If that's how some people want to play the game, good on them, but it bores me to death and I'd rather not bother with it.

Also I have to get groceries and crap so I'd be good for like 10 minutes anyway, which isn't enough time to get proper matches going.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog