Play me peoples

#11catkiller904Posted 2/21/2013 11:51:02 AM
Marozi posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
Marozi posted...
I'd play, but I'm 100% free to keep-away, so pfft.

Then play it to get better experience versus such strats ;D
I also use a derp-bad Wolverine team.

Experience what? Seeing people do QCF a lot while my life slowly goes unavoidably down and the flow of the game crawls to a screeching bleeding halt?

I'll pass. If that's how some people want to play the game, good on them, but it bores me to death and I'd rather not bother with it.

Also I have to get groceries and crap so I'd be good for like 10 minutes anyway, which isn't enough time to get proper matches going.

>unavoidably

Be less bad.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg
#12MaroziPosted 2/21/2013 11:52:21 AM
catkiller904 posted...
Marozi posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
Marozi posted...

Experience what? Seeing people do QCF a lot while my life slowly goes unavoidably down and the flow of the game crawls to a screeching bleeding halt?

I'll pass. If that's how some people want to play the game, good on them, but it bores me to death and I'd rather not bother with it.

Also I have to get groceries and crap so I'd be good for like 10 minutes anyway, which isn't enough time to get proper matches going.

>unavoidably

Be less bad.

Meme arrows. Cute.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#13TwistedSenses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 11:52:55 AM
catkiller904 posted...
Marozi posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
Marozi posted...

>unavoidably

Be less bad.

You there boy! Play me! I'm so bored ;-;
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#14catkiller904Posted 2/21/2013 12:03:48 PM
Marozi posted...
catkiller904 posted...
Marozi posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
Marozi posted...

>unavoidably

Be less bad.

Meme arrows. Cute.

thx

Twisted: Mmk. Barely played in the last two weeks, though, so bear with me.
---
#15TwistedSenses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:09:38 PM
That's fine, im always bad you know that.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#16KajinNinjaPosted 2/21/2013 12:50:41 PM(edited)
Hey Twisted, are you, me, and I guess Aegis the only like.. dedicated lame players on this board?

Sounds arrogant... but it just crossed my mind.

... actually so does Karst I think, but I havent seen him really play..
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#17TwistedSenses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:14:50 PM(edited)
KajinNinja posted...
Hey Twisted, are you, me, and I guess Aegis the only like.. dedicated lame players on this board?

Sounds arrogant... but it just crossed my mind.

... actually so does Karst I think, but I havent seen him really play..

Play me Kaji. Invite me if you decide to ;D

Btw ggs Joe. I hate you. Your nova and Sentinel just f' me up. I absolutely hate having Deadpool start out against Nova, I just cannot win the struggle for those first five seconds.

Btw, that was real messed up on that one command grab to finish that one fight! Damn delay made it impossible to avoid ;-; why you hate me so much?
---
#18catkiller904Posted 2/21/2013 1:52:17 PM
Lol. If it helps, I hate your Deadpool and Hawkeye just as much.
---
#19TwistedSenses(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:03:54 PM
catkiller904 posted...
Lol. If it helps, I hate your Deadpool and Hawkeye just as much.

Nooooo.

I just hate Nova in general. Nova>Me. Nova>Deadpool. Ironically I think that Hawkeye actually deals with Nova better simply because he has j.S/L/H, and s.M/slide. Deadpool has poop normals for actually tagging people outta stuff.

Your sentinel is the real threat though, which is so freaking annoying. Who the hell has such a clutch Sentinel? Go be poop like erryone else =/

We gotta play more later or something.
---
#20catkiller904Posted 2/21/2013 2:07:14 PM
Nova can't just Human Rocket Deadpool whenever he wants, though, because you can counter with Cuttin' Time. Hawkeye can get clipped if you're not careful, although I kept screwing it up...damn online...I'm more worried about your Hawkeye tbh, at least with Strider assist.

My Sentinel blows >_> I'm terrible at using his good poke strings.
---